Keiran Foran's Injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Is there any word on Keiran's injury. I thought he looked superb in the time he had on the paddock. Liam is a good replacement but Keiran's brilliance adds another dimension to our attack. Our halves stood up today and did well, but for those of us at the ground, there was no report on the injury. It didn't look like a Hammy recurrence.

It was an high ankle strain.

He will have scans during the week.

Fingers crossed, he seemed to still be able to walk on it.

Im thinking we wont see him back till after teh bye :(

We did look significantly better when he was on the field.

Not only for his own work but also for the space Cherry Evans is allowed when the defence has to watch them both

wolfman out couple more weeks kieran foran ok for next week ballin 9 stitches top of eye will be ok with head gear

Berkeley_Eagle said:
wolfman out couple more weeks kieran foran ok for next week ballin 9 stitches top of eye will be ok with head gear
Source? Good news if Foz is back for next week!!!

http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/MatchCentre/tabid/10999/Default.aspx#matchid=2390&tab=Report

on NRL.com, it says that toovey is confident that foz will be right for the clash with penith

Eagles2nv said:
http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/MatchCentre/tabid/10999/Default.aspx#matchid=2390&tab=Report

on NRL.com, it says that toovey is confident that foz will be right for the clash with penith

They said that after the Parra game when he did his hammy.

Didn't have his ankle iced up either, can't have been too bad.

Ankle sprains can be like that, scary when they first happen but loosen back up after before too long.

I sprained my ankle pretty bad a few years ago, it swelled up to the size of a tennis ball, but I could run on it again in 2 weeks.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
if the boys get thru origin id wouldnt even risk him.
If we can win today with liam and dce. I think we will have penrith covered with those two and the stewys

Cameron said:
if the boys get thru origin id wouldnt even risk him.
If we can win today with liam and dce. I think we will have penrith covered with those two and the stewys

And Trex :D

mickqld said:
Eagles2nv said:

They said that after the Parra game when he did his hammy.

That is a good point. I don't expect him back ill after the bye, is going to swell over night.

Im not a fan of rushing players back so i hope he is 100% before he plays. Liam is doing a good job.

Liam had a very good game yesterday perhaps not the x factor that Fozzie 1 adds but nevertheless a good game, he'll do the job if needed.

I couldn't believe that Manly made him walk back after the injury. It could have been a fracture - where was the vehicle :huh:

But Kieran did walk about after half time on the sideline.

He would have been happy to see Liam's amazing kick for Matai's try :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8