Keiran Foran?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 said:
Stevo said:
Depends on the Chopper. But there are at least 12 major airports on the way to brisbane to refuel anyway.

Newcastle, taree, port macq, coffs, grafton, ballina, coolangatta- did I miss any?

Gunnedah, Tamworth, Armidale, Glen Innes, Lismore.

Shoe1 said:
Stevo said:
Depends on the Chopper. But there are at least 12 major airports on the way to brisbane to refuel anyway.

Newcastle, taree, port macq, coffs, grafton, ballina, coolangatta- did I miss any?

Kempsey

Okay that's it I'm not reading any more Keiran Foran threads. This one is now beyond rediculous. It needs to be closed. By the way what is the fuel range of a Bell 206 Jetranger helicopter....just maybe....nah.

mickqld said:
Okay that's it I'm not reading any more Keiran Foran threads. This one is now beyond rediculous. It needs to be closed. By the way what is the fuel range of a Bell 206 Jetranger helicopter....just maybe....nah.

Bell206JetRanger.jpg

Bell 206 JetRanger

Rugged and reliable, the Jet Ranger comes with one of the best safety record of any helicopter in the industry. One or two pilot seats and three equal width cabin seats (forward facing).

Specifications

Seats: 4 + pilot
Cruise Speed: 110 mph
Fuel Consumption: 114 L/hr
Max Range: 345 miles
Max Sling Load: 1000 lbs

:D

Shoe1 said:
Stevo said:

No need for the Coffs stop, he is not a dog.
Sorry couldn't resist.

Jethro said:
mickqld said:

Bell206JetRanger.jpg

Bell 206 JetRanger

Rugged and reliable, the Jet Ranger comes with one of the best safety record of any helicopter in the industry. One or two pilot seats and three equal width cabin seats (forward facing).

Specifications

Seats: 4 + pilot
Cruise Speed: 110 mph
Fuel Consumption: 114 L/hr
Max Range: 345 miles
Max Sling Load: 1000 lbs

:D

Hope Keiran arrives at the game on time. From that photo its obvious he is coming from Thredbo.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2