Keiran Foran?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I've now seen two reports that suggest he may play against Brisbane on Friday.

Anyone with RELIABLE mail?

Wouldn't surprise me at all. If you want to know for sure though, ask the Broncos. They know who is going to play.

Its really strange that clubs try these cloak and dagger games with regards to whose playing each week. They aren't fooling the opposition, it's just the fans that are left in the dark.

It's one aspect I'd like us to borrow from the AFL. You name your team and then name your emergencies. If anyone pulls out prior to the game they have to come from the list of 3 or 4 emergencies, if you play someone not in the list then you get fined.

I think if he was to play he would definitely would be 100% i doubt they would rush him back.

Would love to see him line up against the broncos though would be a massive boost !

Id like to see him play, the momentum of another win here would be great,losing will possibly see us drop out of the 8 and with there being such a log jam with teams on 10 points, we really need to either step above them or keep up with them

Daniel said:
Id like to see him play, the momentum of another win here would be great,losing will possibly see us drop out of the 8 and with there being such a log jam with teams on 10 points, we really need to either step above them or keep up with them
The next two weeks are massive if we can win both games we are bound for the top 4.

I do hope he plays if he is ready, but 'my source told me/ my mail is' that he won't be back until at least the Chooks game. He said they deliberately got him to stretch out running to snap the hamstring in order to make it heal cleanly and reduce the risk of ongoing problems. Thats why it has taken so long.

I heard the real reason that he is still not back is because he needed a rest after reading the thread regarding his re-signing, apparently he is still not all the way through it

Would be better if they don't rush him back for the Bronco's clash and save him for the roosters game, we will be down on players for SOO(maybe even DCE for QLD), if DCE gets a run with QLD we might see the Foran bros play as our halves for the first time, now that would fire up Keiran, hmmm Manly by 44

Daniel said:
I heard the real reason that he is still not back is because he needed a rest after reading the thread regarding his re-signing, apparently he is still not all the way through it

I don't think he has even started on it yet. He is still over at the Kennel reading the "Kieran Foran Possible Signing Superthread".

bones said:
Daniel said:
I don't think he has even started on it yet. He is still over at the Kennel reading the "Kieran Foran Possible Signing Superthread".

I dont think he has read either of those. He is still trying to wade through the contract document and love letter Des left in his driveway some time back.

Jatz Crackers said:
bones said:
Daniel said:

I dont think he has read either of those. He is still trying to wade through the contract document and love letter Des left in his driveway some time back.

I reckon he'd just be too busy counting his cash!

Masked Eagle said:
Jatz Crackers said:
bones said:
Daniel said:

Poor form. When you think how much they get tax and what a short span their earnings are.

bones said:
bob dylan said:
Name-dropper :)

Edited now..... Is that better? :p

I would of preferred if you said "a good friend of mine and former Manly legend".

Hey and he was a great player, one of the very best defensive centres I have seen. Pity he wasnt playing now and a NSWelshmen instead of being a Kiwi, oh wait that doesnt matter now he still could of played.

Cameron said:
Masked Eagle said:
Jatz Crackers said:
bones said:
Daniel said:

Poor form. When you think how much they get tax and what a short span their earnings are.

And I was serious as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7