Keiran Foran press conference tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The whole aspect of negotiating deals a year in advance is just ridiculous and does not work. Why can't players just be signed to their clubs and only able to negotiate for the upcoming season. It works in every other sport. Do something where for say Foran,the moment Manly's 2015 season ends he is free to sign anywhere he wants but up until that point, he is under Manly's full control. Why they have to do it a year and half out from when they will actually play for the new club is anyone's guess...
That would just make to much sense for Dave Smith and F**k W*ts who run this game. The same with the video ref. How friggin great was the 9's a decision is made, be it right or wrong lets just move on an play the game. Not wait a friggin hour for a decision to be made.

I also marvel at how much this is in the player's favour. If his form were to drop completely this year like Maloney's did last year for the Roosters, he'd be sitting on a great deal despite lousy form. And whoever commits to the big bucks has to pay up no matter what. Frankly, I'm surprised the clubs don't get together on this and work out a scheme to benefit them all.

And if you have a super year and realise your manager did a poor job negotiating your contract, you just kick up a stink and make the club pay you more.

So now the Journo's are posting these girls as 20 reasons Foran and DCE can't leave manly lol. There is either some sort of kinky connection here or its better the devil you know.
B8-U_MXIAAAz02S.jpg:large

Lol, yeah just checked it out........ Hope the boys take a few of those quotes on board.... Especially the beaver one.

And if you have a super year and realise your manager did a poor job negotiating your contract, you just kick up a stink and make the club pay you more.

The NFL pay bonuses for certain kpi's reached.

.....umm......I don't know where I was going with that comment!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6