1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kayne Lawton

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by bennyeagle, Mar 5, 2014.

1. bennyeagle

bennyeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 8
    Has retired from football, just stated on his Instagram account that he will be persuing a career in the fitness industry, sad to see, always thought he had a lot to offer, but now with Jayden hodges with the club it would have been a little tough for him.
    [hr]
    Kayne ! Not Kanye lol

2. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Wow, didn't see that coming.

All the best Kayne :angel:
    http://instagram.com/kaynelawton - One good looking... :D

https://www.facebook.com/kaynelawtonofficial

Kayne Lawton Official
    about an hour ago
    This might come as a shock to most of you but i recently made the decision to retire from football. I played it all my life and i am so grateful for all the friendships i made and experiences i had. A massive thankyou to everyone that supported me throughout my career especially my parents it wouldn't have been possible without them. I am now about to begin another journey in the health and fitness industry, i will be posting pics on my instagram a facebook page to share my experiences.

Didn't young Ben Farrar also retire to the fitness industry this year :?

Hope this means that Killer signs on the dotted line today :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. bennyeagle

bennyeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 8
    I'd post a link but Instagram won't allow me to share the content ! For any that do have Instagram, look up kayne Lawton, follow him and the information will be there = (

4. Mwseintville

Mwseintville Member

Townsville
    Ratings:
    +38 / 2
    There are 3 dots at the bottom of the story on Instagram you can copy and share from that hope that helps.

5. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    By Ben retiring to the fitness industry - magically turned into London Broncos

6. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,621 / 113
    Hmm wonder what happened? Been training for a contract that just never came or a new injury. Tis a Shame thought the NSW eagles could use him in the halves this year.