Kaspersky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
I'm looking forward to hearing the major sponsorship announcement in the next week or so. David Perry has started very quietly but I would think this will be given to him to announce.
There was plentyof Kaspersky signage along the sideline at the last two home games. Last Monday I also noticed Kaspersky signs above the glass at the front of every corporate box in the Fulton/Menzies Stand.

So it looks like a done deal and the articles last month referred to a July announcement. Maybe related to fitting it into the next financial year for the sponsor. Great off field news to match our on field form.:D

LOL lucky you arent on the OLD mwse site you would have got in trouble for noticing that & then posting about it, because it isnt official yet .. :p

Bradza said:
There was plentyof Kaspersky signage along the sideline at the last two home games. Last Monday I also noticed Kaspersky signs above the glass at the front of every corporate box in the Fulton/Menzies Stand.
form.:D

I noticed the signs too last Monday but also noticed Kaspersky signage plastered around the dressing room this morning.

jjai said:
LOL lucky you arent on the OLD mwse site you would have got in trouble for noticing that & then posting about it, because it isnt official yet .. :p

You shouldn't Kaspersions like that jjai.

Phantar said:
jjai said:

You shouldn't Kaspersions like that jjai.

mate unless it it happend to you , you wouldnt know the way it was.. but i still gave you a like on the way you played the words lol .. ;)

What A cool sponsor to have if we get them,Kaspersky FTW,but on a side note i use AVG free edition!

Today's Sun-Herald has listed the deal as worth $2 Million over three years, and the new logo to appear on the jersey for the Souths game July 10th.

Great deal, thanks Graham. All we need now is some Russian Oligarch to redevelop Brookie and we're set.

Along with a fast train line to the city.

ManlyBacker said:
Today's Sun-Herald has listed the deal as worth $2 Million over three years, and the new logo to appear on the jersey for the Souths game July 10th.

Sweet i will buy the new jersey as soon as its available :D Will we be able to buy one at the Souths game???

ManlyBacker said:
Good for us and a smart move by Kaspersky to get with a winning team!

DSM5 said:
Great deal, thanks Graham. All we need now is some Russian Oligarch to redevelop Brookie and we're set.

Along with a fast train line to the city.

If that happens, should Brookvale Oval be renamed Brookford Bridge or something of that nature?

$2m over 3 years?
$600k a year isn't that big of a sponsor dollar, but it is better than nothing.
We should be aiming for $1m a year IMO

Moondog said:
ManlyBacker said:
Good for us and a smart move by Kaspersky to get with a winning team!

Bandwagon sponsors!

Daniel said:
$2m over 3 years?
$600k a year isn't that big of a sponsor dollar, but it is better than nothing.
We should be aiming for $1m a year IMO

Well it's really on 2.5 yrs, so that's $800k per year.

It would be nicer to have more, but it's better than the owners putting more money in.

Do we know what other team's major sponsorships are worth? This is $800k per year which I would have thought was pretty good.

In conjunction with the Centrebet, AAA Radiators and Reed sponsorships I don't think it would stack up too badly.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4