Kaspersky Lab will continue as the club's major sponsor for the next three years.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Kaspersky to remain major sponsor

@manlyseaeagles: How's this for a game day boost? @Kaspersky have signed on as our major sponsors for another three years! http://t.co/USJGZ1pD #gomanly

So much for the tele saying they were gonna drop us.

RE: Kaspersky to remain major sponsor

Great news why wouldn't they. Be associated with the premier club especially a B2B club would give enormous exposure.

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are proud to announce world-leading IT security software company Kaspersky Lab will continue as the club's major sponsor for the next three years.
The extended corporate partnership will see Kaspersky Lab featured on the front of Sea Eagles home and away jerseys until at least 2015.

Read the full article

just added as a news article can a Mod merge this with that please

Berkeley_Eagle said:
just added as a news article can a Mod merge this with that please

Aren't my threads good enough for you berks lol. Stop being such a doggedtim lol :)

Brilliant news!! David Perry doing a cracking job. The fact we are always in the media would give Kaspersky even more exposure which i bet they love.

I think The P in P Plate must stand for profit.

This is great news.

I think we all should (where possible) show our support back to them and sign on with Kaspersky.

I know i'll be changing to them once my norton runs out.

Thanks Kaspersky.

Man I bet Paul Kent and all his Telecrap chronies must hate this...especially as our club is facing mass exodus...our front office is a shambles....our COO is a gooseetc etc.

None of its true and congrats to Perry and Co for work.....their outsanding "ongoing" work........And up yours too Zorba, guess what we have survived without u and your Dog of a mate.

Well done and Go The Eagles

Yes...our front office really is a shambles. They just can't do anything right since Peters left. Not even a carefully placed hair dye commercial, or 'good sort' comment, for any media types waiting outside the NRL Judiciary. I'm sure Zorb's statewide echo, 'Grapesof' Rothfield, would agree.

I changed from Mcafee to Kaspersky about 10 months ago. Great product and couldn't be happier. I will support those that support Manly but I must say I was glad when I could enjoy my bourbon with coke again though :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6