Kaspersky Bargain!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Now that Kaspersky have signed on for another 3 years i decided i would change my anti-virus to them. Got a great suprise when i saw the Kaspersky Anti-Virus complete with Sea Eagles on the box for $20 for 2 years in ALDI. Only catch is the offer only lasts till june 30. Just thought i would share.

torana355 said:
Great deal for people with pc's.

yeah, no good for anyone (like me) with a mac.:(
still, good news for any pc owners. you need some form of consolation for not buying a mac:p

castle eagle said:
torana355 said:
Great deal for people with pc's.

yeah, no good for anyone (like me) with a mac.:(
still, good news for any pc owners. you need some form of consolation for not buying a mac:p

Hey Mac how's your new games going?

Oh you got one this year didn't you, diablo 3

Hey Con and team, that's amazing! Can you tell me;
1. Is it hard to load (no techno guy here)
2. I see it online for $60 for 2 years. Why is it $20 in Aldi? Not as good product?
I'm switching to Kaspersky as Norton only has 20 days to go and must support major sponsor!

thanks Darren

I've used kasperky since 2003.
Flawless performance and does not slow your pc like Norton does.
I must get the Sea Eagles version!
NYEagle

I'm in same situation as Darren.

My norton runs out soon and will go KASPERSKY now they've fronted up for a long sponsorship.

Hope it's all straighforward and wondering what the difference is with the Aldi product to the online one?

$20 just seems ridiculous as I imagine we all have been paying $80 etc per year. I'm not prepared to risk the computer for the sake of a few dollars.

I replaced my Mcafee with Kaspersky and the hardest part was to stop Mcafee taking money out of my credit card every time they think my subscription has expired.

Kaspersky works great and easy to use.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4