Kasiano cleared to play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stevo said:
lol. I'm a fan of the Mystics. They have that big grumpy looking GK and the hot GA i think she is that play in the NZ national team.

Yeah mate Maria Tutaia isnt the worst !!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Stevo said:
lol. I'm a fan of the Mystics. They have that big grumpy looking GK and the hot GA i think she is that play in the NZ national team.

Also hand in your man card and report for immediate castration for knowing the name of a netball player

Daniel said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Stevo said:

Also hand in your man card and report for immediate castration for knowing the name of a netball player

Mate you should check out a few of them, well worth a look haha

Can we make this post a sticky?

Well debated...no name calling and ends with some gentle p*ss taking with everyone respecting each other's ops

My big issue with the tackle will be consistency in the future - i think that is what all fans after

The match review committee seemed to think it was worth a suspension.

lsz said:

Well debated...no name calling and ends with some gentle p*ss taking with everyone respecting each other's ops

Well, Dan did infer stevo was soft and he should play netball (also disparaging to netball)

My earlier point still stands:

....well it should open a whole new range of biomechanic experts at the judiciary.

Whilst understanding the 'arm can't vanish' argument, at what point does the judiciary agree are acceptable time frames v distance?

Is it 50cm in 0.4 seconds as was this case, 60 in 0.8? What about reflex tests? A halfback has quicker reflex's than a forward usually.

Go Manly!

globaleagle said:
lsz said:

Well, Dan did infer stevo was soft and he should play netball (also disparaging to netball)

My earlier point still stands:

....well it should open a whole new range of biomechanic experts at the judiciary.

Whilst understanding the 'arm can't vanish' argument, at what point does the judiciary agree are acceptable time frames v distance?

Is it 50cm in 0.4 seconds as was this case, 60 in 0.8? What about reflex tests? A halfback has quicker reflex's than a forward usually.

Go Manly!

The judiciary works on a presumption of guilt and not innocence. It's up to the player and their team to prove such things I would say a whole second rather than a fraction of would be needed at minimum in this example. No doubting it looked bad but I can't see anything that kasiano could have done to avoid this

lsz said:

My big issue with the tackle will be consistency in the future - i think that is what all fans after

You should know by now Isz that the only consitency the judiciary offers is inconsistancy.

So for the crew that said he should have copped a suspension, would you have Matai and Stewart in trouble ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
So for the crew that said he should have copped a suspension, would you have Matai and Stewart in trouble ?

Kasiano's was a lot worse then both of those, they wont be charged.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4