Karmichael Hunt done for Cocaine supply

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a clown!! When will these fools ever learn?!!! They live such a privileged life that so many young men can only and will only ever dream about living!
Whether it's through boredom that their ego and greed grows bigger than their common sense; or through their boredom the places they go to occupy themselves is where they meet the wrong acquaintances and the 'thrill' of the 'drug lifestyle' be it the money or the riskiness sucks them in and blinds their common sense..... who knows, but boredom has to be a major factor!!
Where is the player welfare in all these instances!! It seems the player welfare only comes into it when they've already crossed the line and gone too far!! Where's the player welfare monitoring the signs leading up to an incident??? It's non-existent and until codes get on top of monitoring their player welfare, no matter the players profile or pay grade, brushes with the law or going wayward with drugs, drinking or gambling will continue!!

Hunts a fool the only way you get away with this Scott free with no ramifications what so ever is if you play for the broncos while your doing it. Allegedly.... Anyway it's the gold coast there's not a lot one can do there other than fornicate with hookers, join a bikie gang and do a bunch of coke and while visting theme parks I guess.

1 better than Meatloaf.....3 out of 4 aint bad!

On the news up here (Gold Coast) it was reported that TSS asked the Tits to stop using their facilities. Now the Tits are saying that they decided to sever ties, great spin.

TSS would certainly not condone such atrocious behaviour which even if indirectly can have a negative effect on such a fine upstanding school.

Damn titan heathens!!!!

You raise an interesting point.. It was a pretty sudden change of codes, and there's been whispers around regarding the soft policy that AFL have on recreational drugs. Wonder if he got caught a few times and was given a choice?

He also sucked as an afl player big time!

For starters, i want to hold back on the attack on his credibility; after all, Snake was falsely accused and hung out to dry by the NRL.

But ... We are talking about a born and bred Broncos elite, so sorry, I can't resist sticking the boot in or casting doubt.

Let's suppose for a moment he is guilty. If so, what an idiot. Surely, it wasn't to make money. Surely his motive must have been to impress all the hot chicks. You know, the ones that line up to get a line and reward the provider with any pleasure.

If that's the case then, let him suffer what the public and NRL think about that behaviour. Shades of grey? Well maybe shades of a Bronco culture that lingers on. Maybe some are still in a world where it OK when 3 blokes can take photos of having sex with a girl in a toilet, without consent, and think it's OK because she was up for it,

Once again can't be found guilty at this stage he has not been charged with anything or arrested he had only been given a notice to appear

Once again can't be found guilty at this stage he has not been charged with anything or arrested he had only been given a notice to appear
Depends on what article you read Dan, many say this morning they have been charged on more than 1 count of supply.

Depends on what article you read Dan, many say this morning they have been charged on more than 1 count of supply.

Queensland Reds released a statement on Facebook with saying that the facts are that it time in question was before he was contracted AND that he has not been charged, only served with a notice to appear. I am going by what the Reds are saying

He has been charged, that's the reason he has to appear at court!
(But of course, everyone is innocent until proven guilty!)

He has been charged, that's the reason he has to appear at court!
(But of course, everyone is innocent until proven guilty!)

The Queensland Rugby Union (QRU) today further clarified recent events involving Karmichael Hunt.

QRU confirms that Karmichael has been served with a Notice to Appear in Court. He is expected in Southport Magistrates Court on 5 March 2015.

QRU also wishes to clarify some misinformation currently being reported:
• Karmichael has not been arrested or charged. He has received a notice to appear.
• The period in question is not between June and December 2014. The period is between September 1 to 3 October 2014.
• Karmichael joined the Queensland Reds for official pre-season training on 24 November 2014. Karmichael’s formal contractual period with QRU commenced on 1 January 2015.

QRU CEO Jim Carmichael said: “As this matter is due before the courts on 5 March and is part of a wider and ongoing investigation by the Queensland Crime and Corruption Commission the QRU will not be in a position to determine a formal course of action until legal proceedings have concluded, as we will not be prejudicing the player’s legal, contractual or natural rights.

“However, it has been determined by QRU, ARU and the Rugby Union Players’ Association and after discussion with Karmichael that it would be best for his welfare that he is not available for selection this weekend.”

Oh, that's interesting. Must be different in Qld, I take it all back!
Interesting but confusing. Why does he have to appear at court if he's not even charged??!!

OK, must be as a witness?

I think the part where it says "is part of a wider and ongoing investigation by the Queensland Crime and Corruption Commission"

Says he is either a witness or suspected in someway in an investigation. Just shows the difference between the media hype and the truth

I actually really like the whole statement. It acknowledged a problem but wants to let the entire thing run its course without their interference I think handled a lot better than the NRL have in the past. However they should try to get better coverage of the statement

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6