Karmichael Hunt done for Cocaine supply

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow. Farken silly boy!

"Hunt, who has played several times against Manly, has been alleged to have been caught in possession of cocaine" - Roothfool

;)

It's not a league thing either in almost all professions you will have people who do, doctors, accountants, builders, teachers I know many other professions where cocaine use is very much a norm.
Well of course accountants do. They are that bloody boring how else would they get through the day...oh wait.. hang on:party:

index.jpg

Last edited:
It's not a league thing either in almost all professions you will have people who do, doctors, accountants, builders, teachers I know many other professions where cocaine use is very much a norm.[/QUOTE]....

We are talking supply not use I beleive

Also, where's the Manly spin by the media??

Wasn't he training in the off-season (2012 or 2013) at Narrabeen? So there you go if that is correct he obviously got hold of the stuff from Manly players, support staff, administration or even some Manly fan.

There is the link.

Probably the headline will be - K Hunt (linked with Manly) was caught with drugs.

The story will probably state that the use of Cocaine is rampant in the beach-side suburb of Manly ... etc etc etc.

So a bit of investigative work. The police report is that the two titans players are 24 and 27. The options are:
24: Srama, mark ioane, Jamie dowling

27: Pettybourne, Anthony don

Wonder what DCE thinks of the Titans Centre of Excellence now.......Great culture up there Daly.

I wouldn't be so naive as to think that this doesn't go on at Manly, or most other clubs in fact. I'd say it'd be happening in just about every major sport and some not so major. It's not a new thing either. Most keep it social and it's not a big deal, some get a bit out of control and end up like KHunt, Dell, Cousins, Huegill, Miller, Agassi, Bosnich, Maradonna and plenty more others.

Too much time on their hands, too much money and plenty of hangers on makes sports stars prime candidates

Hunt is on SUPPLY CHARGES...not just a quick sort here or there with some mates....So its a little bit different to Dell, Heugill etc, who were just users...Or were these others charged by law for supply and use...I cant remember

Let's just wait and see what comes of it. Your "supply" charge might just be end up "personal use" charge. You've got to remember at this point it's all about sensational headlines and not facts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6