• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MNF

Jamie lyon what a goose.He pulls out on the eels and stuffs them around ( with our blessing) and now he wants out to go back to th UK and stuff us around,I guess its KARMA on us now.It will be interesting to see if we have the balls to stand up to this guy who doesn't have any respect for contracts and NO loyalty to any club.I think he should be dragged in to the office and asked are you going to stand by your contract or go,and if he says I'm going he should get the ASS today. 

The articles say that he is being chased not that he is chasing, fool

Have you heard him say he wants to leave though?

As it is, all that has happened is that Warrington put 1 mill on the table. That's all.

I can say right here that I will give Broncos 500k for them to release Folau from his contract next year. Does it mean that Folau wants to reneg on his contract with the Broncs? Of course it f*cking doesn't.

willstyles link said:

As it is, all that has happened is that Warrington put 1 mill on the table. That's all.

I can say right here that I will give Broncos 500k for them to release Folau from his contract next year. Does it mean that Folau wants to reneg on his contract with the Broncs? Of course it f*cking doesn't.
He has form at breaking contracts don't forget that

MNF link said:
[quote author=willstyles link=topic=177717.msg187811#msg187811 date=1214358079]

[/quote]

So that is your proof?

If you knew the reason for him leaving his last contract you would have supported him!

Dan link said:
[quote author=MNF link=topic=177717.msg187812#msg187812 date=1214358166]
[quote author=willstyles link=topic=177717.msg187811#msg187811 date=1214358079]

[/quote]

So that is your proof?

If you knew the reason for him leaving his last contract you would have supported him!

[/quote] I wonder if you will be so understanding when this derails our season?

MNF - you have form writing crap don't forget (remember your Tony Williams exclusive).

MNF you should change your name to SFS.  So full of ****.

We are still waiting for Tony Williams to announce that he is staying with Parra.  When is this going to happen?    Probably the same time as Lyon will go to Warrington. 

MNF link said:
Jamie lyon what a goose.He pulls out on the eels and stuffs them around ( with our blessing) and now he wants out to go back to th UK and stuff us around,I guess its KARMA on us now.It will be interesting to see if we have the balls to stand up to this guy who doesn't have any respect for contracts and NO loyalty to any club.I think he should be dragged in to the office and asked are you going to stand by your contract or go,and if he says I'm going he should get the ASS today. 

The real question is why do you even farking bother you dickhead.

Noone finds it entertaining or informative. 31 posts, all designed to provoke reaction and all 100% authentic bull****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4