Karma is real. Re: Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And wasn't Des under contract when they stole him? I wonder if Greenturd was under contract when he quit to go tp the nrl?

If I were Des, I'd slot Perrett into fullback, and pay Wolfman decent coin to play on the wing.

bob dylan said:
I am at the stage where I get as much enjoyment out of a Dogs loss as I do a Manly win. Honestly if Manly went broke and never played another game I would keep interest in the game by death riding this scum each week.

this... this is me. I have never felt hatred for a team like I have for the dogs, while at times I find it unhealthy, I do always make time to watch their game every week hoping they lose.
I guess I have to give credit to them for that...

LOL. Here's a question:-

Bulldogs vs. Storm GF - you HAVE to support one of the teams over the other. What would your choices be?

For mine, yes, I'd want Storm to win, but not because of Des, Crusher or anyone, but I can't stand Michael Ennis. G - R - U - B

Whats funny about this is, if you go back a few months and rumors players were leaving because there was a rift between them and Barba. Most notably Pritchard, grubs fans argued untill they were blue in the face that it wasnt true and he is the best fullback in the game. Now since Barba has asked for a release they are ready to throw him a away like used kleenex saying he is nothing but trouble for the team, and there are better fullbacks out there.

globaleagle said:
. Near the line he is a real speed bump and just will not put his body on the line in the desperation stakes.

In no particular order... Snake, inglis, slater, dugan, mini, and probably some others would be rated higher than him.

Even if there's only 4 rated higher, that means he's not even in the top 25% of nrl fullbacks!

Maybe others rate him higher, I dunno.

I wouldn't rate Slater in the top 10 fullbacks defensively. He is a speed bump of epic proportions the same as Barba.

Kiwi Eagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
The all knowing Mr Invisble has many wonderful posts this is a section of one of my favourites quote:
" Here's an analogy for you. If you fan your farts enough, eventually someone will smell them.

Now apply that to the whole Barba saga.

He hasn't fronted the media (visually or orally) and made ANY insinuations about leaving the club. Last we heard from him he was happy at the Bulldogs.

Courier Mail (QLD papers) are flogging this one hard, almost as if they want to convince Benny to move away from the Bulldogs. Ask yourself why that might be?

If you think the papers don't make things up, watch Mediawatch and you'll be blown away about the amount of fabricated things the media actually do.

I'm confident he isn't going. His ex partner made a Twitter joke when this all first started saying "So I hear you're going to France". That says a LOT.

She hasn't fronted the media, Barba hasn't fronted the media. Bulldogs see no reason to release a press statement, and Hasler inferrs that he has not asked for a release in spoken media." unquote

Wrong again knob.

Lol I take it you missed his interview on Sterlo last night ?

KE I was a little confused at first but I think all the text between "quote" and "unquote" is attributed to Mr Invisible over at the bulldogs forum. The final sentence "Wrong again knob" is manlyfan76's comment regarding the quoted text from Mr I's post.

Then again I may have it totally wrong. But that's never happened before. :)

Ryan said:

Bulldogs vs. Storm GF - you HAVE to support one of the teams over the other. What would your choices be?

For mine, yes, I'd want Storm to win, but not because of Des, Crusher or anyone, but I can't stand Michael Ennis. G - R - U - B

Short memory Ryan. I believe this happened recently. In fact it was probably less than a year ago.

I've never barracked for the Storm before but I cheered them on in the last GF.

Ryan said:

Honestly I'd rather manscape my tackle with a steak knife using hot chilli sauce as shaving cream than support either team.

KOMORI said:

Honestly I'd rather manscape my tackle with a steak knife using hot chilli sauce as shaving cream than support either team.

@napper is that you? :p

Hahaha this thread is hilarious, tell Barba I know of a good kebab shop in Brisbane if he gets homesick when he gets up there lol

Clay said:
Whats funny about this is, if you go back a few months and rumors players were leaving because there was a rift between them and Barba. Most notably Pritchard, grubs fans argued untill they were blue in the face that it wasnt true and he is the best fullback in the game. Now since Barba has asked for a release they are ready to throw him a away like used kleenex saying he is nothing but trouble for the team, and there are better fullbacks out there.

Lol the life of a supporter

If we resurrected the old Foran super thread when it looked like he was heading to the Dogs, it amazed me how many people on here turned on Foran !! Many suggesting Josh Reynolds was a better player too haha

A twitter tweet from josh Dugan to Barba

@BenBarba03 you did the right thing by you and your family brother! Only people close to you will understand! Head up and do your thing!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
A twitter tweet from josh Dugan to Barba

@BenBarba03 you did the right thing by you and your family brother! Only people close to you will understand! Head up and do your thing!

Can't say I disagree with those sentiments.

Word up here is not to rule out Barba joining another footy team that calls Suncorp home. No it's not the Roar. Or maybe it was the Gabba they were talking about.

Brissie Kid said:
Word up here is not to rule out Barba joining another footy team that calls Suncorp home. No it's not the Roar. Or maybe it was the Gabba they were talking about.

That would be a good laugh if he joined the Reds. Imagine him and Cooper in the same team........

Choc will warm up, if he gets through that ok he will play tonight. #nrl @GerardDaffy @tatts_sports @2SM1269

@brentread_7
Mail getting stronger that Watmough is playing tonight. It's a miracle. A miracle dammit

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheesh...if Ben Barba joins the broncs then, for us in Qld, his smug little mug will be in some feature story on our televisions nearly every night. Nooooooo..........

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2