Kapow strong finish in 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Really been massive recently, making big metres, looking aggressive, running from deeper & pumping that huge fend into plenty of melons & recently...offloading quality passes to create second phase & finally...add something different to predictable hit ups....
Slow start Kapow, but now set the bar for a massive 2017....really lifted of late....

He is playing backrow now which is great and Barretts moved him into a more runner of the footy instead of a link in a movement got some good off loads, he isn't play 80 minutes but he is playing in 30 min stints and massive minutes 66 I think on average.

Yep, been good all year in second row but that long suspension and the move to prop to cover injuries made people believe he had lost his "fire". Been sensational since returning to second row, wasn't too bad in prop but could see he was playing outta position. Never doubted him for a second.

So was wondering if anyone knows if Kapow is actually happy at Manly?

Heard a rumour that he may not be, but I certainly hope that is not true.

Marty is a great player and it was pretty obvious early on that he was playing out of position, although as mentioned was an alright prop. But when he moved to second row, boom baby.
He has been a great asset for the team this year and I hope he stays around for a few years at least.

So was wondering if anyone knows if Kapow is actually happy at Manly?

Heard a rumour that he may not be, but I certainly hope that is not true.

Marty is a great player and it was pretty obvious early on that he was playing out of position, although as mentioned was an alright prop. But when he moved to second row, boom baby.
He has been a great asset for the team this year and I hope he stays around for a few years at least.
FWIW Graeme Hughes on Talkin Sport reassured a Manly supporter that he'd been speaking with Marty last week and he was really excited about where we're heading.

Mad Monday?
Please no more scandals.
I hope the club puts them in a secure building and surrounds them with huge Polynesian body guards. Rubber pad the doors for Dylan. Lock Liam's car keys in a safe - security check for Aerogard. Provide spit bowls for Jorge in case he gets testy.
Nudie run through my town though, including Wolfie. He didn't score a try this year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4