Kapow at prop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've been envious of a few clubs in this competition, for quite some time tbh. Roosters (JWH), Melbourne (Bromwich), Cowboys (Tamou/Scott), Souths (Tom&George) ect... We need a strike prop, & we need one urgently. Kapow could be just that.
Nowadays quick play the ball is the key, the advantage off the back off a fast play the ball keeps you leapfrogging down the field for the next few while the defence are on the back foot.

About time, now what he needs to do is run straight and hard and tackle even harder! Surely if he turns it on he is able to bend the line and give us some momentum if he has a dig, time to start earning his keep! Who cares if we get 60 big minutes as long as he shows us what we paid overs for...now smash em Marty!!

I've been envious of a few clubs in this competition, for quite some time tbh. Roosters (JWH), Melbourne (Bromwich), Cowboys (Tamou/Scott), Souths (Tom&George) ect... We need a strike prop, & we need one urgently. Kapow could be just that.
jake t is a gun. not sure whether he is considered a lock or prop now tho. pretty much the same thing in the modern game

Here's one stat I hope the move reduces:

image.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4