KAPOW + AFB on the edge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
If we dont have KAPOW and AFB making a bust on the edges with players in support or even to go through and score , i will be really pissed off with our coaching !

I dont think i have seen KAPOW + AFB make a bust and pass to speedy players in support with numbers all year

Couple of set plays like that, taking the focus off DCE would of got us over the line last week !

Everyone bags Brad Arthur but he seems to understand the logic behind players in support

Taupau was on fire on MMM a couple of days ago when he said:

Manly take on the Bulldogs on Thursday night, and Marty Taupau is confident that his forwards can trump the rest in the competition.

According to Fox Sports, when asked what rival clubs thought of his forward pack, Taupau made it clear that he couldn't care less.

“To be honest, I haven’t really heard much but I also don’t really give a rat’s arse," Taupau said.

“We’re not going to change the way we play on the back of other people’s opinions. They all have opinions but, for us, we just have to keep doing what we do and bring our ‘A’ game.”

The Bulldogs have latched onto a top four spot on the ladder, while Manly's season hangs in the balance.

AFB running out wide could pass onto the center Taupau and then put the winger Starling away.

Oh dear..........so is Kapow saying they don't need to change.....! So if it is not working don't fix it.......? :banghead:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4