1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KAPOW + AFB on the edge

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by king2213, Aug 11, 2016.

1. king2213

king2213 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 171
    If we dont have KAPOW and AFB making a bust on the edges with players in support or even to go through and score , i will be really pissed off with our coaching !

I dont think i have seen KAPOW + AFB make a bust and pass to speedy players in support with numbers all year

Couple of set plays like that, taking the focus off DCE would of got us over the line last week !

Everyone bags Brad Arthur but he seems to understand the logic behind players in support

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    You better check with Technical Coach. He is the guru.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. 1969

1969 Well-Known Member

Burleigh Heads
    Ratings:
    +394 / 48
    Taupau was on fire on MMM a couple of days ago when he said:

Manly take on the Bulldogs on Thursday night, and Marty Taupau is confident that his forwards can trump the rest in the competition.

According to Fox Sports, when asked what rival clubs thought of his forward pack, Taupau made it clear that he couldn't care less.

“To be honest, I haven’t really heard much but I also don’t really give a rat’s arse," Taupau said.

“We’re not going to change the way we play on the back of other people’s opinions. They all have opinions but, for us, we just have to keep doing what we do and bring our ‘A’ game.”

The Bulldogs have latched onto a top four spot on the ladder, while Manly's season hangs in the balance.

4. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,243 / 131
    Are you expecting our coach to have a game plan?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    AFB running out wide could pass onto the center Taupau and then put the winger Starling away.

6. Eagleheart

Eagleheart Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Sydney
    Ratings:
    +1,264 / 40
    Oh dear..........so is Kapow saying they don't need to change.....! So if it is not working don't fix it.......? :banghead:

7. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    I would agree, winning 4 and losing 1 game by 1 point you must be doing something right