Kangaroo Army -> buy a ticket get a free shirt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are Manly fans allowed to join with fans from other clubs for this?

Absolutely. Every rugby league loving Australian is welcome to be a part of the Bundy Roo Crew.

Please buy some tickets. :dance:

I'm looking at buying about 8

Are we still meeting up at the Novatel prior to the game to collect the shirts.

If so what time?

Also keep in mind that many of my friends that are going aren't gunna be happy if there round up for longer that 10 mins getting shirts etc.

I'm looking at buying about 8

Are we still meeting up at the Novatel prior to the game to collect the shirts.

If so what time?

Also keep in mind that many of my friends that are going aren't gunna be happy if there round up for longer that 10 mins getting shirts etc.

I know they mentioned the Novatel at the meeting, but I haven't heard anything further about it. I will sound out the official facts in the next two days.

I'm from Brisbane, so could someone please tell me where the Novatel is in relation to Telstra Stadium?

We should have more than enough shirts for everyone. So any excess shirts will be taken to Bay 115-1, so no one will miss out.

I would say that it wouldn't take very long as all to dispense the shirts, so I'm sure your friends won't be waiting very long at all. It will be like that scene from the movie Stripes when they are giving the recruits their uniforms.

I have nearly finished one of my big Kangaroos flags for the game. I tlooks like this...

myflag.jpg

It is the double gold chevrons. :p

The novatel is opposite the stadium on the train station side.

imo I think you should hand the shirts out within the stadium at the bay. That way you don't have to wait for anyone.

If the organisers want to catch up with us surely they can come to the bay and talk.

Good to see some AE participants :)

I think theres 8 or so of us from TMH going..Will there be a pre-game at the Novatel? Just quietly...I think all TMG members would be in on that..

Pick up your Bundy Roo Crew shirt from the Novotel!
10 Oct 2005
“The Roo Crew T-Shirts will be available from 5:00pm – 7:30 from the Novotel Brewery Bar at Sydney Olympic Park on presentation of a valid ticket.”

Although don't panic if you fail to go to the Novotel pre-match.

We will bring the remaining shirts to Bay 115-1 before the game.

Spread the word to anyone who may not know.

THE LATEST: You MUST attend the Novotel Brewery Bar pre-match to collect your supporter shirt!

“The Roo Crew T-Shirts will be available from 5:00pm – 7:30 from the Novotel Brewery Bar at Sydney Olympic Park on presentation of a valid ticket.”

You will need to attend the pre-match function at the Novotel Brewery Bar between 5-7:30pm to pick up your Bundy Roo Crew supporter shirt.

It is very unlikely that we will distribute any shirts within the stadium so it is imperative that you attend the the Novotel Brewery Bar pre-match function.

We apologise for this miscommunication and rest assured that in the future things will be completely streamlined.

We ask you to please tell everyone you know who is attending the event this information.

Come have a pre-match drink with the Roo Crew. See you at the Novotel Brewery Bar!

Source: The Bundy Roo Crew

* Over 18s only.

Does Bundy really expect us to stay in the Novatel between 5.00pm and 7.30pm for a meeting?

Mate this is plain stupid, there is a pre game that starts at 5.30pm which has players from many clubs playing.

At the very least we should simply go there for 5 mins or so collect the shirts then go directly to the game so we can watch the pre-game.

Not everyone enjoys being round up in the Novatel "pre-game function" when they simply want to watch footy.

I'm disappointed and I can only suggest others will also be. I bought 8 tickets, to help generate numbers in the area. But I would be the only person out of the 8 who would consider staying that long.

(Diehard, I know you're doing you're best and you have no control)

And that is the way it is intended to be. There will be the opportunity to have drinks there with fellow Roo Crew members. But there will also be a pre-game at Telstra Stadium between the Australian Invitational and New Zealand A.

And I will be over at the Brewery Bar for a good amount of time but then make my way across to the pre-game at about 6 or so.

There is no obligation to stay at the bar until 7:30 and I'm sorry if my poorly written article mislead some people.

You can pop in and out and grab your shirts and to the action.

Although I do recommend going to the Brewery Bar first, as I believe Telstra Stadium do not offer pass outs.

* * * PS. I AMMENDED THE NEWS ARTICLE * * *

THE LATEST: You MUST visit the Novotel Brewery Bar pre-match to collect your supporter shirt!

“The Roo Crew T-Shirts will be available between 5:00pm – 7:30 from the Novotel Brewery Bar at Sydney Olympic Park on presentation of a valid ticket.”

You will need to visit the Novotel Brewery Bar between 5-7:30pm to pick up your Bundy Roo Crew supporter shirt.

It is very unlikely that we will distribute any shirts within the stadium so it is imperative that you visit the Novotel Brewery Bar pre-match to pick you your shirt.

We apologise for this miscommunication and rest assured that in the future things will be completely streamlined.

We ask you to please tell everyone you know who is attending the event this information.

It is still to be confirmed if Stadium passouts will be given out, so make your way to the Brewery Bar before heading into the ground.

Come have a pre-match drink with the Roo Crew. There is no obligation to stay but feel free to have a few drinks with fellow Roos fans or head back to the stadium to watch the Australian Invitational play New Zealand A.

See you at the Novotel Brewery Bar!

More details to come...

Source: The Bundy Roo Crew

* Over 18s only.

Just a reminder that if you have any aussie flags or other aussie stuff, bring them along and help add some colour. :dance:

See ya there and thanks for all your support! :drunk:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6