• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garts said:
Was there punches thrown between Kite and JWH? I missed the first 10 and for a bit of the game I was dealing with my daughter so missed bits and pieces.

And BIG placcid lawyer, Kingy comes in to lend to his prop-mate a hand.

JWH signing with The Roosters was one of the best signings in years - for Manly that is !

some people have nailed it regarding JWH. He is not a 1st grade frontrower. He's had a couple of good games in his career, one game for the Kiwis (debut?) was good, but these days he is mistake ridden and only tries to fire up when the games are out of reach.

I always thought that Kennedy was good, didn't he make a rep team last season? very quiet yesterday. Smith is a real ability killer. Such a crock of ****e.

I know this is a bit of an old thread, but i watched the replay yesterday and cant help thinking that fairy hardly seems to have a special desire to try and hit choc. I remembered seeing the last game they played and thought the same then as well.

Was there a "dislike" between them at Manly? Seems fairy hargraves has a radar for choc. Just my thoughts nothing behind it but what i noticed.

psau14 said:
I know this is a bit of an old thread, but i watched the replay yesterday and cant help thinking that fairy hardly seems to have a special desire to try and hit choc. I remembered seeing the last game they played and thought the same then as well.

Was there a "dislike" between them at Manly? Seems fairy hargraves has a radar for choc. Just my thoughts nothing behind it but what i noticed.

If anything I reckon they'd be mates just trying to get a shot on one another. I've only heard that JWH is still close with plenty of his former teammates.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4