1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JWH

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Watched him closely today

Is he over rated, or over confident ?

Some of the stuff he was trying with the ball today was just plain stupid and never on. I haven't seen him display a tackling technique other than a shoulder charge either

He could develop into a good player, but from what I have seen of him, I am not gutted we are losing him at this point

2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    he did  slip 1 really good offload away to Cherry-evans late in the game today

3. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    The trouble is though BE was that the other 10 he tried would have us sitting 20 pts behind at NRL level

He should, and will develop that part of his game, is a bit like a young Cuthbo at the moment though

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Toyota Cup side seemed to have caught the First Grade disease today.  A lot of sloppy, lazy rubbish.  They deserved to lose, bit oh the shame of dropping both games at home to that rabble Bunnies.

Foran must come back to First Grade, that much is clear.  Don't hold your breath though.

5. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
      And where exactly is Cuthbo exactly?  Playing NSW cup and off to make the numbers with one of the wooden spoon contenders. 

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Foran to 5/8, Lyon to centre, Farrar to wing and Tony Williams to the Minto cats.

7. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7

And where exactly is Cuthbo exactly?  Playing NSW cup and off to make the numbers with one of the wooden spoon contenders. 
    [/quote]

He's was playing in the QLD Cup tonight for the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles who beat 2nd placed Central Comets 46 nil

8. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I saw JWH throw a fantastic pass over the head of our winger and into the crowd.  Got there to late to comment on others though.

9. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    I am pissed he is going - the Roosters could have a star and Smith will bring the best out of him or screw him up and send him back to rugby union.