JWH season ending injury. Mitchell Pearce 2-3 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didn't see it but damn that's unlucky for him. He has been in career-best form.
Should hopefully help us next week though.

The Rorters will just replace them with other superstars.
They were resting players recently and winning games easily.

The Roosters have suffered a double injury blow a fortnight out from the 2015 finals series with in-form prop Jared Waerea-Hargreaves sent for an MRI scan on a knee injuryand halfback Mitchell Pearce also expected to miss several weeks.

The 26-year-old Wearea–Hargreaves has been arguably the form forward of the competition in a bruising past month but suffered a strained knee in a tackle against Brisbane on Saturday night.

He stayed down after being buckled in the 12th-minute tackle and was helped from the field by club trainers.

He left the ground immediately for an MRI scan, with his season likely over.

Pearce was also forced off the field with a hamstring strain shortly after Waerea-Hargreaves; club Chairman Nick Politis told Fox Sports in the half time break Pearce is expected to miss two to three weeks.
Link: http://www.nrl.com/roosters-suffer-crucial-injury-blow/tabid/10874/newsid/89115/default.aspx

...We play tomorrow, don't we ?

Unless I missed the report saying the Slime had forfeited.

Holy ****! Huge injury blows to the Roosters and Cowboys. Looks like the comp could be ripe for the picking by the likes of Brisbane and Melbourne. If we can make the finals then we'll give it a good shake as well.

So the Rorters beat the Broncos without JWH for all but 12 minutes of the game? And we think that means without JWH they are easybeats?
Well Manly beat the Broncos by 30 points and the Rorters with 59% of the ball could only manage a 2 point victory. They are easy beats!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4