JWH Guilty!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bearfax said:
How on Earth did Manly let JWH go in the first place when we had him as a junior. That loss and I suspect W. Hopoate have been our only two serious losses in the past decade....and they were big ones. I hope Manly remembers that when they are considering ongoing contracts for Turbo, Gutherson, Hiku Chee-Kam and Sao in future.

I think at the time the $$$ from the chooks was was way more than we were prepared to go. He was very young, ill disciplined and if they want to go for $$ the there's not much you can do about it. Most judges thought he'd be a good'un but maybe not the type to build a club around.
You can't keep 'em all and with Kite and George leaving and Joe retiring some of their $$ goes on an upgrade for Turbo etc. can you imagine the uproar if we jeopardised keeping Turbo just so we could keep George?
Same goes for Hiku and Gutho in the backs.

Crusher_Cleal said:
No JWH or Cordner, their 2 best forwards, there is simply no excuse not to win this game.

Neither are as good as SBW, but I know what you mean.

The best plan to keep SBW quiet is as simple as it is complex. All we have to do is kidnap Mundine and SBW will have no idea what to say.

i kinda wish he was playing, he would've been bound to fire up that bit more against ex teammates, and with the right niggling, a few penalties wouldve come our way while we put him off his game. that said i agree with the charge length.

Don't worry Luke O'donnell is back he will still give away as many penalities as Maria would have

Sound of music nuns singing - How do you solve a problem like Maria? Suspend the f**ker!

niccipops said:
Sound of music nuns singing - How do you solve a problem like Maria? Suspend the f**ker!

I guess using the F word is now a gimme in the Forum given a Moderator is throwing it around with gay abandon.

Well done I say, the F word only enables an individuals descriptive abilities.

Role on the C word!

COMMANDER said:
niccipops said:

I guess using the F word is now a gimme in the Forum given a Moderator is throwing it around with gay abandon.

Well done I say, the F word only empowers an individuals descriptive abilities.
Role on the C word!

Was having a joke Commander. Don't be offended. Life's too short. I actually meant, Suspend the fine upstanding Kiwi player. Just left out a few stars in a few places.

niccipops said:
COMMANDER said:
niccipops said:

Role on the C word!

Was having a joke Commander. Don't be offended. Life's too short. I actually meant, Suspend the fine upstanding Kiwi player. Just left out a few stars in a few places.

Just playing Nicci:) You said it like it should be said.

niccipops said:
COMMANDER said:
niccipops said:

Role on the C word!

Fu*k that!! He's a Cu*t and I am glad he's gone this week!

Who's with me??!!!

JWH is the aggression in there forwards pack.

The fact that the chooks took a risk at the judiciary is a good indication the roosters know how much he will be missed.

Fine then. I'll hate him alone. I don't need anyone.

Truth be known.........he scares me. Big prick he is. Same for SBW. lol

They didn't take a risk as he had nothing to lose but your main point is very valid-he is incredibly important to them.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6