JWH Guilty!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Finally the NRL use some commonsense

Deserved more but I will happily take 1 week

This is huge. I honestly believe he is their most important player. I don't think too many props have contained JWH and he just gets their sets off on an aggressive front foot.

Happily surprised. I really thought he'd get off through some form of swindling.
Manly mustn't relax due to this. Teams can lift when a big player is out. Manly boys must lift higher.

It was a cheap shot and he should of probably copped two weeks at least.
Massive Massive loss for the chooks he's one of the best props in the game.

Their forwards may have had the edge. Now, overall, i reckon its level. So, on this basis, its a question of the backs.

They have Maloney, SKD, Mini, Jennings, - some great players.
But we have Foran, DCE, Killer, Stevie, JT, Wolfy. Up to there, its about even as well.

But we also have our not so secret weapon. Snake.
So, all in all our backs are superior. We have best 1 to 7.

Therefore, we are going to win, in a close one.

The NRL has the Southsmusthaveeverychancetowinthecomp rule in place at the moment - he should have got 6 weeks for the ball grab

Darren said:
I remember we used to think he was a liability but he has really impressed.

It looks to me like he improved his discipline thus lowering handling errors and tempering some of that misguided hot headedness of his.

And he has been well coached by Robinson. When he was with us he wanted to be the hero on every play. Robinson has him focused on the job and playing for the team.

Imagine if he had stayed under our systems. He would be even better.

Darren said:
I remember we used to think he was a liability but he has really impressed.

Yeah agree mate. I'd even rate him as the best prop in the game. Huge loss. He isn't their best forward (SBW is) but he is their most important. The Rooster's points conceded almost doubles in games he missed this year, compared to those he played in.

Good decision, JWH deserved at least a week for the nasty raised elbow.

SKD & the word "great" should never ever be used in the same sentence ;)

Mark from Brisbane said:
How did Burgess escape??

Unbelievable, the Judiciary sent him a letter, to cease and desist:mad:

But the JWH holiday is reminiscent of 2011, when Locky got to watch the Raptors in raptures at the SFS :p

Win Big Manly:exclamation::angel::heart:

Part one of the puzzle is complete.That is a huge loss for them.

Part 2 is Brett passing his fitness test. They could win without JWH, we wont win without Brett.

This game is now a toss of the coin if Brett plays.

How on Earth did Manly let JWH go in the first place when we had him as a junior. That loss and I suspect W. Hopoate have been our only two serious losses in the past decade....and they were big ones. I hope Manly remembers that when they are considering ongoing contracts for Turbo, Gutherson, Hiku Chee-Kam and Sao in future.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6