Justin poore

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
Reading todays tele parra looking to release him CHEAPLY ,he might be a good buy under dessie.....thoughts??????:huh:

Poore has his moments but lives by his surname more often than not

was great at dragons.maybe worth a punt on low dollars.i still think this is our only weak area looking forward.

sometimes blokes just dont fit in at certian clubs.no-one would argue just 2 years ago he was a very good player.look what bellamy does with has beens and des has done with gnuluvau,rodney,bryant and hall in recent times.

one thing i do know is that if we are running with robinson,mauro,george and a youngster we won't be winning the comp.ok players but not good enough to win gfs.this should be our only real recruitment focus.we need a topliner from somewhere-just dont know where!

Yes, but Eagle..... you're a complete goose. Lucky for the team Des does not share your opinion.

Good for you Eagle..... you opinion is not shared by Des. What games do you watch? Obviously not the Cronulla and Warriors games.

No thanx.Piss poores a creampuff!If a team like parra 2nd last on the table are trying 2 offload him,whats that telling u. 350k a yr 4 him,they can keep the dud. I was impressed with russell packer last night tho. Hed be a much better fit 4 us 4 alot less.

so hall rodney bryant anf gnuluvua were greeted with cheers were they when we signed them.you dont play like poore did and play origin unless you can play a bit.i have no idea how he would go but to say he is hopeless and always has been is ludicrous.on low dollars i will cop him over plenty of others who you know cant play at top level.

to suggest we put our future in the hands of mauro and robinson is also ridiculous.they are decent rotation men and that is it.we should be chasing off contract future topliners in the next couple of year with vigour.im not including poore in the top liner stakes in this but on a basic wage he is eminently worth a look.rapira would be worth a look,tariq sims in a couple of years,fifita for sure.....

susan said:
so hall rodney bryant anf gnuluvua were greeted with cheers were they when we signed them.you dont play like poore did and play origin unless you can play a bit.i have no idea how he would go but to say he is hopeless and always has been is ludicrous.on low dollars i will cop him over plenty of others who you know cant play at top level.

to suggest we put our future in the hands of mauro and robinson is also ridiculous.they are decent rotation men and that is it.we should be chasing off contract future topliners in the next couple of year with vigour.im not including poore in the top liner stakes in this but on a basic wage he is eminently worth a look.rapira would be worth a look,tariq sims in a couple of years,fifita for sure.....
i agree kite come from saints with the same potenial as poore it is ovius that he hasnt been happy at parra since day one and he could be like say a josh perry type.

Depends how much we can get him for. If it's at the right price then sure, go for it. No way we get into a bidding war with another team & end up paying overs though.

All this is theory until Parra actually release him though. Seems unlikely to me, they aren't in the position to be able to unload rep quality players at the moment.

No way. Why would we buy Poor to help Parra free up money so they can make a huge offer to Hoppa or Bhurer?
Plus he's only had 1 decent season and that was back at the dragons when he was playing for his next contract.

DSM5 said:
Yes, but Eagle..... you're a complete goose. Lucky for the team Des does not share your opinion.

Good for you Eagle..... you opinion is not shared by Des. What games do you watch? Obviously not the Cronulla and Warriors games.

Ha ha what a spray :) some of your best work dsm :). Also how is ox going this year ;)

He just hasnt done anything to impress me at all,he gets taken down like Robbo or Wolf,he doesnt look hard to stop,have a good offload nor does he possess a mean hit

Sorry for not being as one eyed as you

1 of the above is a prop.every club needs 5 or 6 of them.king and kite are nearing the end.you can have the best backline in the comp ,with no go forward you are cooked.as it is our only real weak link it is not rocket science to work out that is where we must also spend some money.i do not want to have a rotation of robinson,mauro and porky in 2013.

feck me if most people had their way here we would have a killer 7's team...

He's worth a shot at the right price. The front row is clearly the area we need to address most. At his best he was state of origin quality, under the right working conditions he could get back to that standard. But like most have said, his signiture shouldn't come at the expense of our most important re-signings.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4