Justin Poore tackle ( NOT CHARGED ) + this weeks other charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
this seems to have been forgotten by all
lets see if he gets the same as George Rose got last week as the tackle was nearly identical as the that

Re: Justin Poore tackle

I didn't forget, just couldn't be bothered bringing it up since they'll get away with it.  Gotta keep my blood pressure down these days...

He should get off if Perry is out for 6 weeks from it....

eggson link said:
I didn't forget, just couldn't be bothered bringing it up since they'll get away with it.  Gotta keep my blood pressure down these days...
lol :)

There was a picture of two parra guys with their arms around Big Tony's neck in todays Telegraph.  I thought attacking the head or neck was taboo?  but obviously not for Parra players.  Could they both be cited by us?

Blair charged over Cross incident

AAP Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:37:00
http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/57972/blair-charged-over-cross-incident/default.aspx

Melbourne's Adam Blair is facing a week on the sidelines after being charged for his use of a forearm on Newcastle's Ben Cross in Saturday night's victory to the Storm.

The NRL match review committee has charged Blair with grade one dangerous contact for the incident, which resulted in the New Zealand international being placed on report in the 64th minute of the 20-14 win at EnergyAustralia Stadium.

Blair will miss a week even if he enters an early guilty plea to the charge.

Canterbury forward Gary Warburton is facing up to three weeks on the sidelines after he was booked for a dangerous contact-head/neck offence in the loss to St George-Illawarra on Friday night.

He will miss two weeks if he enters the early plea and three if he unsuccessfully defends the charge at the NRL judiciary.

Warriors' pair James Maloney and Lewis Brown have been charged with a dangerous throw in Saturday's win over Cronulla.

Maloney will miss a week with the early plea and two weeks with an unsuccessful defence, while Brown will miss a week either way.

South Sydney prop Luke Stuart will escape a ban with the early plea after a dangerous contact-head/neck charge and miss a match if he is unsuccessful at the judiciary.

Cronulla's John Morris will escape any ban despite a grade one careless high tackle charge.

I haven't followed the Independent Commission thing that close, but if it does get up and running, does that mean they can get a new ref and judiciary system going?  pretty please?!

I'd be fine if they both got a week off, that's consistent.  I wouldn't mind if they both got penalised and that's it, consistency.  You know where i'm going with this... 

We're in for a tough year thanks to those pink pansies

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7