Justin Horo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Class of 96

Bencher
Sorry, another feel good story....

Growing up, Justin Horo didn't like Manly much.

Actually, you can upgrade that to outright hatred.

As a kid from Sydney's western suburbs, Horo embraced the age-old rugby league mantra: 'You support your team and whoever's playing Manly'.

Not surprisingly, Manly has rocketed up Horo's popularity charts since those early days of open hostility.

"I was absolutely wrong. I love it over here," he declared.

"I can't see myself ever leaving the northern beaches."

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/news/justin-horo-from-manly-hater-to-lover-253664

didn't even seem to be out there tonight. Maybe that level is a bit too good for him. Hopefully Chee Kam will step up in that position.

Darren said:
he was okay but solid doesn't really work in a gf. Miss Choc at left but hopefully we can look at Chee Kam as well in 2014.
are you serious Darren,he didnt play that bad,you are deadset kidding,Im glad you dont pick the teams,we would be going for our first wooden spoon

He just seemed missing tonight. Don't know what happened but even the guys sitting with me mentioned it. I didn't say he played bad, just didn't seem in the game.

Darren said:
He just seemed missing tonight. Don't know what happened but even the guys sitting with me mentioned it. I didn't say he played bad, just didn't seem in the game.

Darren I wish you would go missing permently.
**** fan would rather stay at home and whinge on a forum that go and support your team. I despise you.

Darren said:

Loving the loss aren't you Darren. Never seen when there is joy in the world. You have a warped existence. Pathetic!

CAMBO said:
Darren said:

Darren I wish you would go missing permently.
s**t fan would rather stay at home and whinge on a forum that go and support your team. I despise you.

Way to overreact. Horo was average, Darren called it. Horo is average. Looks good in a great side against average opposition. Not up to it against good opposition.

have to somewhat agree about Horo, he went hard tonight, and went better than Trex last year, but with gifty really only playing a ball player role with a few hit ups, we need a better second rower who makes things happen.

Thanks boys. Horo has had a good year but was missing tonight. Maybe he could be developed into a front rower. Chee Kam at left side 2nd row, bit more dynamic in attack. Horo makes good yards.

It is nothing to do with Horo being up to it or not. It is all about the negativity. I'm loving what the boys have achieved this year and we fell a little short. Not good enough for Darren. He has to go on a headhunting expedition. Just his way. All year - every year. Tiresome and not the spirit our club is about. Rant over.

Darren said:
Thanks boys. Horo has had a good year but was missing tonight. Maybe he could be developed into a front rower. Chee Kam at left side 2nd row, bit more dynamic in attack. Horo makes good yards.
dont thank me,I dont agree with you

Thats a bit harsh in my book, all season Horo has done a great job and ok he was quiet tonight but he let no one down, great season and he will be even better next one.

I thought his form has been down for the last 3 games . maybe he has been playing injured. not shore . tom symmons same no impact maybe playing with injury.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6