Justin Horo & Kayne Lawton Signed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
More backup players keen to make a name.

edit: I know its in the other thread but some may miss it.

Two years ago horo was as damaging as any back rower doing the rounds. Lawton is a bloke who got famous before getting good which is why srama is filling his spot at the titans. He has talent and we might bring it out of him. Add e tonga, Faoso, and we have signed well.

I will crow about the youngsters we have signed once they prove themselves because without Toyota cup (which any intelligent footy fan realises must be scrapped for a working second tier comp) we wouldn't know of these signings, although Sao excites me. 2014!props Sao Trbjevioc Cunningham and the old man Tamou deliver our next premiership.

Is that too long to wait?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBQhJSpDGtg

obviously a stand out in lower grades, whether he continues to make the same impact in 1st grade remains....good luck to him. He would add a lot more at hooker than Buhrer.

Mal Cochrane said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBQhJSpDGtg

obviously a stand out in lower grades, whether he continues to make the same impact in 1st grade remains....good luck to him. He would add a lot more at hooker than Buhrer.
.. I agree Mal,could be a good bench player for Matty to have a break

Looks very promising.
Maybe the chance for a young playmaker to be coached by Joey Johns is helping with our recruitment.

Out of all the signings for next year, Lawton is the most exciting IMO. For whatever reason it didn't happen for him at the Titans. Under the tutelage of Tooves and Johns, and the physical flogging they're all going to get off Donny Singe, I can't wait to see this kid fill his huge potential in 2013.

wombatgc said:
Out of all the signings for next year, Lawton is the most exciting IMO. For whatever reason it didn't happen for him at the Titans. Under the tutelage of Tooves and Johns, and the physical flogging they're all going to get off Donny Singe, I can't wait to see this kid fill his huge potential in 2013.

I agree with that. I think he will grow massively as a player at Manly and will add that extra zing to the side.

Ya can't coach leg speed like that. Awesome pickup and exactly what Manly 1st grade bench needed.

Gotta admit, seen little of this bloke till that youtube clip but looks lively. The effect Le Strange had off the bench was good but this bloke has more explosive pace & an eye for openings in the defensive line.
Will def push for a spot on the bench & with Horo, rate him a good show to see a fair bit of NRL in 2013.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6