1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justin Carney

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by chris_niko, Jun 26, 2011.

1. chris_niko

chris_niko Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    just finished watching the roosters game on tv. wtf happened to this guy? if someone ate george rose, theyll still look healthier than this guy. he also managed to make his roosters gear look like a good bodypaint job.

jokes aside though, this is the same guy that showed a heap of talent at the raiders yeh?

2. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    broke his leg last season fro memory

3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    Cambo & I went to the ANZAC day game a while back & he was right in front us when the Roosters were defending their line.

He has such an odd body shape. I'd say his legs were like tree trunks but each onelooked more like two tied together. If he was taller he'd be a fantastic prop, I'd hate to have to tackle him.

4. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    The Rorters are absolute crap. How on earth Pearce gets selected as half for NSW is beyond me. Anasta is rubbish, as is Carney. Maybe he should, as posters on here have suggested, get back on the grog and he'd improve. On his current form he's lucky to hold down a regular spot in any other team.

5. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    no relation to Todd Carney. but in the Alan Cann / Matt Utai mould. Short n stumpy!

6. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    The guy is massive in the chest and legs for a winger. Not sure where you get un healthy from?

7. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,649 / 74
    I'm more perplexed by the knights winger called matautai, can you think of any other player whose surname mirrors the full name of another player?

8. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Yeah apart from that random "a" between mat and utai and the missing "t". Good mirror, I need one like that.