"Justify Your Existance"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
"Justify Your Existance"

FOOTBALLER Jarrod Sammut has revealed a new tattoo but he probably should have checked the spelling first.

The fullback for Penrith Panthers had "Justify Your Existance" tattooed in big, bold letters all across his chest last year but it took two weeks before he realised the mistake.

"I had a little bit of a giggle about it but there's not much I can do now," he said.

"I picked out the style and the bloke wrote it down on the tracing pad. I had a quick look at it, I liked the type and shape and I was happy with it."

Re: "Justify Your Existance"

He wouldn't have known until someone told him, he still probably doesn't believe it

LOL. Says it all really. Maybe who should have opted for "justify your educashun". I'm guessing he had to wait till they played Manly before someone picked up on it.

bugger the spelling, i wanna know just what was going through his mind when he decided to get that corney line inked across his chest.

being a penwif pwaya probably very little but still; one of the most spastic 'wannabe-profound' lines ive ever read.

It might be about trying to leave your club on good terms. He thought it meant justify your exits.

Who cares if he gets a tatt across his chest, flip?? Up to him.

I saw a pic of him today in the courier mail and he has bulked up big time... He looks huge compared to last time I saw him... must have been hitting the weights hard over the off season.

Nutzcraw link said:

I saw a pic of him today in the courier mail and he has bulked up big time... He looks huge compared to last time I saw him... must have been hitting the weights hard over the off season.

Or the steriods.

Nutzcraw link said:

oh i dont give a flying that he got that tatoo. i just think its ****ing hilarious how try hard it seems to me. its bordering on the same level as 'just do it' imo.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4