Justhoro on DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NFN2IT

Reserve Grader
Justin Horo wrote this on his Instagram last night. Interesting read...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-10-23-46-05.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-10-23-46-05.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 199
meh, get back in form fatty! Should be talking to foz about running those lines again from 2 years ago than whining about a soon to be ex-player! You should already be motivated!

That's great and all. But knowing all my money is going to a mercenary, who next season will be doing his best to sink our team on the field, doesn't inspire me to part with money. Yet another article that is all about the individuals, the money, the business....

Fans are forgotten again.

How about Horo, you just think about playing good footy, just BECAUSE, as you have been less than ordinary for 18 months if your 24 months here.

My anger at DiCkhEad is that he's reportedly on $500,000 now! That's a king's ransom for 99% of people. And he strung the club along for so long that it cost us Gift and Choc.
Club management are complicit in this. They should have retained Gift and Choc and made Evans a firm offer that would be within the salary cap. It wouldn't have been enough to retain Evans for 2016, but it would have meant all three players would be in the team this season.

That's great and all. But knowing all my money is going to a mercenary, who next season will be doing his best to sink our team on the field, doesn't inspire me to part with money. Yet another article that is all about the individuals, the money, the business....

Fans are forgotten again.

How about Horo, you just think about playing good footy, just BECAUSE, as you have been less than ordinary for 18 months if your 24 months here.

Just spend all your money on another play like Matty B then.

Just spend all your money on another play like Matty B then.

I just hate that when a player from the team I love receives the ball, I'll be turning my nose up. Its just not exciting/enjoyable to watch him now. People are different Fluff. I personally take this **** personally (you may not, nor others, and I respect that).

In fact, when I re-watch the 2011 GF win, every time Will Hopoate gets the ball, I sigh. It diminishes from the game for me.

Call me old fashioned, loyal to the core, stubborn, negative - whatever - I am, who I am. There is a pretty distinct divide on this one. There are people that demand he plays on this season, and well (yet I think his form has been seriously down for months of playing time), and there are those, like me, who have a distinct apathy towards him, and that feeling washes over the rest of the team when he's in it.

I also don't think it's a feeling we WANT to have. It just happens. I WANT to be excited and look forward to each weeks game, but if I'm watching a team of guys with their bags packed at the door to leave, it takes away a little bit from my buy in.

Hopefully people get that. And again, others feel vastly different, and I respect their opinions too.

My anger at DiCkhEad is that he's reportedly on $500,000 now! That's a king's ransom for 99% of people. And he strung the club along for so long that it cost us Gift and Choc.
Club management are complicit in this. They should have retained Gift and Choc and made Evans a firm offer that would be within the salary cap. It wouldn't have been enough to retain Evans for 2016, but it would have meant all three players would be in the team this season.
The real dickheads were the people that were responsible of recruitment
as they not only ****ed up the playing roster they also ****ed up player morale as well. These people had no people skills at all .

Sack Horo now for supporting the traitor.

Burn him. Burn him. His dog. His house.

We must POURGE this SCOURGE in the Manly camp now lest our hearts will be softened.

BRING ME THE LEECHES

Just noticed this will be 9000th post so had better make it a good one.

I would suggest that most of the team would be supportive of $CE , to most of them its a business.

Oh sure, they get the fan thing , and lap it up but at the end of the day this modern game is about making as much as you can in a very short time, so if we think they really care about us ( and of course some do) then we are fooling ourselves.

The club just views us as customers , not with any emotion and certainly would not make a decision based on how we as a group feel.

So I'm ambivalent re $CE, I think we'd be cutting our noses despite our faces off if we just let him go, if we can get a decent trade ( Sezer / Elgey) then maybe, at least Elgey and maybe a good forward ( Ryan James).

But to be honest the Titans will want to keep those players so we will only get them if we buy them, so let's get active, offer Elgey a deal he can't refuse, try and snare Sezer as well and then horse trade for a transfer.

I just hate that when a player from the team I love receives the ball, I'll be turning my nose up. Its just not exciting/enjoyable to watch him now. People are different Fluff. I personally take this **** personally (you may not, nor others, and I respect that).

In fact, when I re-watch the 2011 GF win, every time Will Hopoate gets the ball, I sigh. It diminishes from the game for me.

Call me old fashioned, loyal to the core, stubborn, negative - whatever - I am, who I am. There is a pretty distinct divide on this one. There are people that demand he plays on this season, and well (yet I think his form has been seriously down for months of playing time), and there are those, like me, who have a distinct apathy towards him, and that feeling washes over the rest of the team when he's in it.

I also don't think it's a feeling we WANT to have. It just happens. I WANT to be excited and look forward to each weeks game, but if I'm watching a team of guys with their bags packed at the door to leave, it takes away a little bit from my buy in.

Hopefully people get that. And again, others feel vastly different, and I respect their opinions too.
A lot of mates feel the same way and have not renewed their memberships at this stage. I renewed just after last season finished, with hope in my heart...

Basically all player who are not playing for the club they supported when they grew up are sell outs in a simplistic way, which includes a lot of our side.

A bloke like Buhrer who came through the eels juniors as a Manly fan is the classic example of the opposite of this but there are not many our there in the NRL.

Horo just concentrate on being a first grade footballer and you may get another contract somewhere. Geez I'm so sick of our players sticking there noses into everything ****in hell play football if you want 2 support DCE fine give him a cuddle at training.

The True Supportahs have renewed, will attend Brookie and will support Manly in another tilt at a Premiership and cheer Chez :inlove:

Its just a game - enjoy it or wallow in perceived rejection and impotent outrage @:cool:

Maaaanly! Maaaanly!

#2V2Victory #BirdGang:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy: ->:trophy:

The True Supportahs have renewed, will attend Brookie and will support Manly in another tilt at a Premiership and cheer Chez :inlove:

Its just a game - enjoy it or wallow in perceived rejection and impotent outrage @:cool:

Maaaanly! Maaaanly!

#2V2Victory #BirdGang:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy: ->:trophy:

That's crap I will be there and I will boo DCE so I guess I'm not a true supporter? I pay my money and I'll boo and cheer who I want and won't be shamed by this true supporter crap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7