just want to say this - please agree

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The boys will not let us down Baz. I reckon the fact that they didn't get to celebrate 2011 is motivating them to bring this one home.

Thats true but im still going to enjoy the week, and hopefully next Sunday we can enjoy our great team winning another premiership.

I've heard a few of them say that they want to farewell Kitey and George in style. They won't die wondering you can be assured of that.

Go to the Sea Eagles webpage and watch a few of the post match interviews, they all know that the job isn't done yet. That's the benefit of having being there before, they won't be overawed next weekend, nor will they be distracted this week. Experience will be our big plus in the GF.

I was listening to Jamie Lyon today talk on Tony Squires show (I've temporarily forgotten the name of it), and it certainly sounds like they aren't popping the Champagne corks. I mean Jamie is pretty casual at the best of times, but he's certainly not talking like the jobs done. Plus 4 GFs in 7 years.....they know what to do.

And finally all the talk about doing it for Kitey, Joe, George etc....yep great. But let's do it to give our coach his first title.

Very good point mate! Souths had already engraved their names on the trophy and planned their GF winning celebrations. I have faith in the boys but regardless of who wins tonight its going to be a war next Sunday

HappilyManly said:
Every win is worth celebrating , especially these three- all were against great odds :angel:

Three HM ? I only counted two.

Getting a bit carried away mate ?

Goin out in straight sets to the dogs and the storm in 2012 should provide plenty of motivation . The gus Gould roosters stroke SBW jizzathon continues , Wanking on about this will be their sixth gf since 2000 , he failed to add the useless pricks only won 1 lol

Ian Martin tragic said:
some of us fans might be overconfident but I can't see the players being so: we are 0-3 against them this year, we've been there done that in GF week.

True IMt...+ we were 0-3 against souffs before Friday,too :D

simon64 said:
HappilyManly said:
Every win is worth celebrating , especially these three- all were against great odds :angel:

Three HM ? I only counted two.

Getting a bit carried away mate ?

Lost some fingers have you? :D I'm sure he meant the last 3 games of the finals against the Roosters, Cronulla, and Souths.

Maybe she was preemptive - in disagreement with bazeagle's topic:cool:

As I do not believe in diminishing the joy of any victory:exclamation:

These threads of excitement and delight, in what Manly have achieved yet again, are a celebration and not something to be inhibited.:angel:

Manly may not win the GF next week, but they did win the South's game against all odds, and there is no reason not to lavish praise on this happy event :)

"Giving credit where credit is due is a very rewarding habit to form. Its rewards are inestimable." - Loretta Young

ayjay007 said:
Ian Martin tragic said:
some of us fans might be overconfident but I can't see the players being so: we are 0-3 against them this year, we've been there done that in GF week.

True IMt...+ we were 0-3 against souffs before Friday,too :D

And we were 0-3 leading into the 2008 GF too.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4