Just waiting for Dil Bullsh-te Rotchie to twist this one around!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i swear if i'm ever as cashed up as rusty crowe, i'll pump my entire fortune into my beloved eagles!

brown paper bags for everyone!

anthonyb1965 said:
Why don't they float the club and we can all be owners!!! :)

wasn't that meant to happen more or less a few years ago with your membership buying you shares in the FC?

$1.4m loss. Geez that Graham Lowe was a cracker wasn't he?

Daniel said:
anthonyb1965 said:
Why don't they float the club and we can all be owners!!! :)

wasn't that meant to happen more or less a few years ago with your membership buying you shares in the FC?

More sandwiches than shares bought it seems.

Settle down matas Graham Lowe was the man who got Dave perry to the club. They perry has turn things around is amazing.

Don't be let that article alarm you quantums parent company are cashed up.

I also hear URM are very keen to jump on board so between that a penn healths strong financial position we aren't going anywhere any time soon. :)

That's nothing. Come up here and Searly will show ya how to **** up investments.

I thought Muppet Gallop's comment about a couple of clubs needing financial assistance (and He mentioned Manly) was very unprofessional. To lump us with the Tits was a low blow even for that junkyard dog.

I am confident we can turn it around now Zorba isn't there to steal all the food the sponsors were providing....

DSM5 said:
I thought Muppet Gallop's comment about a couple of clubs needing financial assistance (and He mentioned Manly) was very unprofessional. To lump us with the Tits was a low blow even for that junkyard dog.

Let alone the other 2, Sharks & Penrith.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6