Just for Kiwi Eagle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
I saw the half time score and immediately thought of you. Enjoy the week!!!  8)  ;D

Once were premiership favourites, Warriors slide into oblivion
Jessica Halloran | June 8, 2009

WARRIORS coach Ivan Cleary admitted yesterday his side's finals hopes were looking grave after yesterday's loss to Cronulla but was optimistic the team would pull through its mid-season slump.

The Warriors made a late run last season to make the finals before being eliminated one game out from the grand final. This keeps Cleary hopeful they will again be in the running for the premiership when the 2009 play-offs roll around.

"I get some comfort out of the fact we seem to be in this position every year," he said.

"We've been there and done it before. We've just got to be focusing on what's next, and that's the Knights, who are going really well, at home next week. There's only one way to keep improving, and that's working hard and getting some confidence out of that. We've got a lot of work to do."

The Warriors have won four games this year, which Cleary admitted was disappointing.

"I certainly would have hoped to be doing better, but that's pretty obvious," said Cleary, who signed a two-year contract extension last week.

The Warriors were lagging from the start at Toyota Stadium yesterday and trailed 18-0 after 29 minutes. Cronulla went on to win their third game of the season, 18-10.

The Warriors have fallen to 12th, five points outside the top eight, at the season's halfway point.

Cleary suspected that last week's tough win over the Wests Tigers may have nullified their strength.

The Warriors play the Knights at Mt Smart Stadium on Friday night. Captain Steve Price is wary of the short time they have to recover.

"It's a four-day turnaround," he said. "So we've got to jump back on the horse real quick."

Canteen Worker link said:
That Warriors to Win character who was throwing around pictures of the spoon has become very scarce of late.

Yeah, I was thinking yesterday of tracking down that spoon thread and offering it back to him but then thought "you don't throw sh!t because it may splash" and I don't want to see the bad luck come back to us.

LOL! yeah warriorstowin13plus must be tossin off over his posters of stacey jones fantasising about how it felt to win.......

It does make you think those dropped two points at brookie could come back to haunt us

LOL, I was expecting a carve up when I saw the title

Have just been delivering a few subtle jabs so far, will head onto Facebook to send a few more out soon. Don't want to go off too early incase we slip up next week.

In my game in the weekend, I copped 4 high tackles, the last one splitting my lip open, so might let that heal a bit before getting into them too much haha. Although apparently Fat Lips are hot so I might push my luck

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2