Just a thought

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
I appreciate some people will say 'who gives a rats', but I was just wondering, with Parra's signing of Corey Norman, where are they going to play Norman, Hayne & Will. I am almost certain Norman went to Parra to play fullback. Will's preferred position is the same & Hayne is currently there.

Clint said:
I appreciate some people will say 'who gives a rats', but I was just wondering, with Parra's signing of Corey Norman, where are they going to play Norman, Hayne & Will. I am almost certain Norman went to Parra to play fullback. Will's preferred position is the same & Hayne is currently there.

Norman went to Parra to play 5/8th

Norman openly said in an article the other week he wants to play 5/8 and parra can offer him that spot along with better coin! Which is why he left

Will to centre , Hayne at FB , Norman 5/8 and perhaps Kelly to hooker and piss keating off is what i think they will do.

bones said:
Haz88 said:
piss keating off is what i think they will do.

Maybe the family club can buy him.

lol well said !! .. well they are almost in the market for anything with 2 legs and a heartbeat so would be a good buy for them

Rambo1987 said:
bones said:
Haz88 said:
piss keating off is what i think they will do.

Maybe the family club can buy him.

Kris Keating is on his way out at the Dogs he is hopeless.

They will get rid of Ben Roberts at 5/8 and keep Kelly as backup.

Yeah he is for sure and thats a reason why Hasler and the dogs will and are throwing massive $$ for a halfback, they know he is lol

My mate who goes for parra was saying the might try Kelly at hooker, but i dont know what his defence will be like? And yeah Roberts will get the boot aswell for sure

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8