Just a simple yes or no.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes but we won't go deep into the finals. The Gold Coast and Canberra games earlier in the season will come back to bite us. The second half fadeouts in the first three weeks have cruelled us - just two of those games would have us sitting up in second.

Yes we will finish 6th or 5th loose our first semi but still make it to week 2. After that its anyones premiership. Its a whole new ball game in the finals and we aren't finished with yet. Who else would have beaten them last night with all those bull**** calls against them.

Yes, we'll make the eight.
I desperately hope I'm wrong but I think Illawarra will win it, possibly playing the Titans or Tigers in the GF.
I'd love to see Illawarra lose because of an incorrect video ref decision....
that would go some way to salve my pain at having GF tickets and no team to barrack for.

if we get beat by warriors and the favourites,roosters and panthers also win the best we could finish would be 7 or 8.broncos,eels,titans and panthers have reasonable draws(panthers great).parra,souths impossible,warriors and us tough but not impossible.

if we finish 7 or 8 we will get beaten away first week IMO.gold coast or woolongong.not exactly attractive.

i still think broncos are the smokies,especially if hodges come back.thay are the only team that could win from way back.

answer to question,yes.7th or 8th,out first week.

susan link said:
if we get beat by warriors and the favourites,roosters and panthers also win the best we could finish would be 7 or 8.broncos,eels,titans and panthers have reasonable draws(panthers great).parra,souths impossible,warriors and us tough but not impossible.

if we finish 7 or 8 we will get beaten away first week IMO.gold coast or woolongong.not exactly attractive.

i still think broncos are the smokies,especially if hodges come back.thay are the only team that could win from way back.

answer to question,yes.7th or 8th,out first week.

Broncos are tossing up whether or not to play Hodges though. 1 match going into finals isn't exactly a great lead up. Not forgetting the Lockyer factor if he plays then yes they are the real danger team, if not they should start organising the end of season trip.

While the Titans are playing great at the moment the signs are there that a loss is coming up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6