Junior Paulo - 9 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Just to be a little crazy, how about we talk 2015 footy?

Now we are all one eyed fans who saw Paulo put Matty Ballin in a dangerous postion............but does anyone else think 9 weeks is way over the top?

3-4 weeks for mine

Is that T-Rex's vs Cronulla a few year back?

I thought that one was worse tbh

Grade 3 was a bit harsh IMO. I thought he would have got a downgrade. However, he doesn't play for Manly so I couldn't give a rats.

Compare that to the 7 weeks the scapegoat of the Melbourne slime got for breaking Newcastle's McKinnon's neck.

A bit harsh?

Compare that to the 7 weeks the scapegoat of the Melbourne slime got for breaking Newcastle's McKinnon's neck.

A bit harsh?

Matty Ballin was put in a horrendously dangerous position. The spear tackle and anything close to it needs to be out of this game. It is not needed. I feel no sympathy for a player who puts an opposition player in a dangerous position. So the 7 weeks was warranted.

Not harsh at all, when a tackle like that could potentially end a players career. Just have to put things into perspective to realize 9 weeks is a slap on the wrist.

I did think it was over the top, especially compared to the weak charge handed to the storm player who could have snapped Marshall's leg by diving at him

Matty Ballin was put in a horrendously dangerous position. The spear tackle and anything close to it needs to be out of this game. It is not needed. I feel no sympathy for a player who puts an opposition player in a dangerous position. So the 7 weeks was warranted.

Sorry MJB136 if my comments were seen as inappropriate and in hindsight a bit callous. They were not meant to be. I just wanted to point out the inconsistency of the entire thing when a bloke gets his neck broken and ends up in a wheel chair and the scapegoat gets seven weeks compared to Matty Ballin's throw who is not injured and he get's nine weeks.

I do think 9 weeks is suitable and I agree with your comments.

Sorry MJB136 if my comments were seen as inappropriate and in hindsight a bit callous. They were not meant to be. I just wanted to point out the inconsistency of the entire thing when a bloke gets his neck broken and ends up in a wheel chair and the scapegoat gets seven weeks compared to Matty Ballin's throw who is not injured and he get's nine weeks.

I do think 9 weeks is suitable and I agree with your comments.

No need to apologise @Daddycool08. I agree that the inconsistency in the tribunal is poor.

Case in point, Mitchell Moses getting NOTHING for a swinging arm.

I thought it was an extremely harsh penalty as it was intended as a 'bear hug' and went wrong. It certainly ended up dangerously, but it was careless rather than reckless. He gets nine weeks yet Brooks/Moses (?) gets nothing for a coathanger because it was 'careless'.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4