Junior Members - Kingy's 200th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi All,

Good to be back at Brookie with a bang on Monday night!

For Kingy's 200th match this weekend we are giving 20 lucky Junior Members the opportunity to be on field for the team run out.

The Members will be drawn at random and posted on Facebook midday Friday. This will be in E-News this afternoon with something also going up on Facebook later today, so stay tuned for more info!

If your child is a Junior Member they could be on field to help us celebrate Kingy's milestone game!

If you have any questions feel free to send them through.

Go Manly!

Cheers,

Matt

Matt, may I suggest a few promotional ideas (which you may have already in place).
For one night only The Fortress becomes The Kingdome, with appropriate name change in all media etc.
Kids are given cardboard King crowns to wear.

The Who said:
Matt, may I suggest a few promotional ideas (which you may have already in place).
For one night only The Fortress becomes The Kingdome, with appropriate name change in all media etc.
Kids are given cardboard King crowns to wear.

That was in the original plans but unfortunately it fell through. Our king of Fortress Brookvale doesn't have a bad ring to it!

I might have to tell my nephew to get down there. he had to go away last weekend and his team were the team that ran on with the team.
My brother didn't tell him until they were already away because they knew how devastated he would be.
Matty Ballin is his absolute hero, after Matt made a special run along the fence to sign his hat.
He would have been so excited, my heart broke when I found out he wasn't going to be able to run on with the team.

I'll make sure he gets down there this weekend though.

Can I also suggest to all users to Subscribe to Matt's posts? You will get updates when he makes posts about membership and the club, and will help you keep track of all important information.

Well played Kingy! Hoping for another big performance like you dished out to the Panthers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6