Junior Harold Matts and SG Ball vs Wests today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
A very hot Campbelltown day saw the juniors try and keep their unbeaten record and SG Ball did it in style.
Matts lost 22-6 in a pretty one sided game. We scored late. We have a couple of good prospects in 16's. The big prop Aisea Tukipili blitzed them and made huge yards. He was quite intimidating and really hit the line well. His partner Soane Sime scored the try and made good yards as well. The lock Darcy Cox did loads of tackles and tried to spark the attack. We have a real good left centre in Jesse Ramien. Big kid who looked dangerous in attack and ran across the paddock to stop a try. Looks like alot of locals in the team (anglo)

The Ball has several top juniors who really stood up winning 38-12 when we were down 12-8!! Rep prop Jake Trbojevic is absolute quality and plays lots of minutes. Set up a beauty of a try. I have heard good things about him so time will tell. 2nd rower Fabian Goodall has the size and skill to dominate. I like the way he plays and when he gets the ball he is making big metres. Centre Latrell Schmakel is a big kid who really dominated his opposition centre. Could be a surprise packet in years.

Not any real standouts who you would say he's a certainty but Under 18's seems to have some good kids so hopefully will move up into Toyota cup next year.

no worries guys, we have a good handful of top kids so hopefully they will continue moving up into toyota and then nrl with us. Great to see Buhrer, dce, oldfield, lussick, keiran, whare, cunningham, mauro coming through junior ranks. Thta list is impressive!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6