Junior Camp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
@MWSE Membership

My son got the upgraded membership this year which includes admission to the 'Invitation to our July Junior Member School Holiday Clinic with the NRL Squad'.
Does anyone have anymore specific dates as to when this maybe held?
Is it held just over 1 day?

Clint said:
@MWSE Membership

My son got the upgraded membership this year which includes admission to the 'Invitation to our July Junior Member School Holiday Clinic with the NRL Squad'.

I got the upgrade for my kids as well Clint. I believe it's just over 1 day. I can't find anywhere on the MWSE website detailing what date this will be held in the July holidays.

Mals said:
Clint said:
@MWSE Membership

I got the upgrade for my kids as well Clint. I believe it's just over 1 day. I can't find anywhere on the MWSE website detailing what date this will be held in the July holidays.

Cheers Mals. Just trying to plan a trip down so would be handy to know.
Did you go last year? Do you recall what day of the week it was on?

On the MWSE News site, it was 3/7/2013 1pm onwards at the Academy in Narrabeen. They advertised it in May.

Just call the Club for details. I recall the photos with the Kids and Players all having a ball :)

HappilyManly said:
On the MWSE News site, it was 3/7/2013 1pm onwards at the Academy in Narrabeen. They advertised it in May.

Just call the Club for details. I recall the photos with the Kids and Players all having a ball :)

Thanks HM

Clint said:
@MWSE Membership

Hello,

the clinic is usually held on the Wednesday of the first week of the July school holidays.

The clinic usually runs for 2-3 hours with the players.

As soon as the date and other details are finalised we send an invitation via email to all who hold the required membership package.

If you have any questions feel free to call the membership team on 02 9970 3000 or email [email protected]

My young fella did it last year. fantastic arvo for him. money well spent!!!!

MWSE Membership said:
Clint said:
@MWSE Membership

Hello,

the clinic is usually held on the Wednesday of the first week of the July school holidays.

As soon as the date and other details are finalised we send an invitation via email to all who hold the required membership package.

If you have any questions feel free to call the membership team on 02 9970 3000 or email [email protected]

Hi Membership Team,

can you confirm the Junior Clinic will be Wed the 2nd July?

I need to give my employer plenty of notice cause it's our busiest time of the year :(

Cheers
Mals

Mals said:
MWSE Membership said:
Clint said:
@MWSE Membership

Hello,

Hi Membership Team,

can you confirm the Junior Clinic will be Wed the 2nd July?

I need to give my employer plenty of notice cause it's our busiest time of the year :(

Cheers
Mals

Hi Mals,

I am bringing my young bloke down for this. We are making a week of it & are coming down for the roosters game on the Friday night beforehand. I phoned the club & they confirmed that the junior camp is on wednesday the 2nd. Apparently we should be getting an email soon.

Clint said:
Hi Mals,

I am bringing my young bloke down for this. We are making a week of it & are coming down for the roosters game on the Friday night beforehand. I phoned the club & they confirmed that the junior camp is on wednesday the 2nd. Apparently we should be getting an email soon.

Thanks for the confirmation Clint! :)

I believe it was on today HM.
We had to bail home unfortunately. Sick kids. :( so my young bloke missed out.

Beautiful arvo down at Narrabeen and plenty of kids of all ages in attendence. Pretty hectic in terms of the clinic, but kids had fun.

First graders were a little light on the ground, but the presence of the great Beaver made up for lack of star power.

I couldn't make it with my 2 kids either... Thanks to the ex-wife double booking... for the Lion King stage show :(

Shoe1 said:
Mals said:
I couldn't make it with my 2 kids either... Thanks to the ex-wife double booking... for the Lion King stage show :(

Why not go to Lyon king instead

Haha yeah good point but from what C&C alluded to I doubt our Lyon king was in attendance.

Can anyone confirm which 1st graders were at the camp?

Mals said:
Shoe1 said:
Mals said:

Why not go to Lyon king instead

Haha yeah good point but from what C&C alluded to I doubt our Lyon king was in attendance.

Can anyone confirm which 1st graders were at the camp?

I was there with my two kids and was a great afternoon.
Players there were:
Brenton Lawrence, Tom Symonds, Jamie Buerer, JSL, Wolfman, Chee Kam, Tyson Andrews, Cheyse Blair, and the great Beaver.

Jayden hodges (nice fella) elephant luiaki, ligi São as well. There was another ranga there besides tred, was that Harrison ?

I took my son and his mate both are 11 and both went last year.

They were very disappointed about the lack of stars there. Last year most of the first graders were there.

Good on Jesse SL for making it. I believe he has a couple of small kids and another job.

I took the day off work and travelled two and a half hours each way to get there.

Jamie Buhrer was there but left early my boys didn't get to speak with him.

I heard Chris Smith on 2GB today raving about the junior's clinic Souths had yesterday . My son heard it and his face dropped when he heard all the first graders except those in origin camp were at the Souths one.

For anyone who was there The big guy who was doing the drills with Wolfie , was that Luiaki?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2