June 30 deadline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Top recruits

1-5/8-Norman
2-Second rower-Lowe

Surley Lyon and Mateo provides enough cap space along with others
Luke Burgess is off too. Get those two and then Bozo and Kelly can go sign all the jail bait on the cheap to play NSW Cup.

What's funny about Myles is that he's been average for us and Kev Walters basically guaranteed him a Qld jersey next year so at least we get the benefit of losing him for a couple of games lol

Somethings just not up and I think we will continue to struggle with the current halves. They're just not cutting the mustard. You'd look at letting go, mateo, burgess, starling, Symonds, Lyon is retiring, and it sucks but I'd be telling Brett that this is his last year! I'd be going hard for Corey Norman to partner DCE, and I'd also be going hard for gillet or lowe. I'd be throwing a life line out to either kurt Mann who struggled at fullback but I'd use him as a back up centre (great centre) or as a winger, he's fallen out of favour at the dragons. And I'd be having a little talk with Konrad Hurrel.

I'd be looking at a side next year of:

Tom T
Tafua
Matai
Walker
Wright/Mann
Norman
DCE
Lawrence
Parcell
Jake T
Tapau
Lowe
Buhrer

myles
Vave
Fonua Blake
Brown

Leary

But In all honesty if they players I've named to leave actually did leave, we'd have a lot of coin to throw! I don't think Norman would come to manly, foz will be in his ear, especially with us owing money apparently!

After last night I actually think Williame is a capable fill in and Wright will probably get a start next year. I hope they let Jorge go and can find a nice tall winger who isn't afraid of a bomb.

I think the plan from way back has always been that Jorge will end up as Skivy's replacement in the centres.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6