July Special -> For Sale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi guy,

I have decided to run a special on a few products so have a look and let me know if you want anything.

Buy 1 Clue get 1 free - Since so many need to get a clue I have decided i will add one free when you buy 1 just to further advance people

The Rocker Special -> Since this group needs more than 1 clue and is in desperae need, the rocker special will have a bulk dicount based on the amount that is purchased, the above still applies also

The Petitioners - This special is a multi-stage clue sell off. These rare creatures take it upon themselves to start petitions to purchase deadwood and make the dream of success for this great club take steps out of our hands. This product will give you several clues and is the best value, the secrets of mona ineptitude under pressure will be revealed in the first clue, after that you will be shown "highlights" of Hoppas on and off field dramas. The next series gives you insight and clues into the further ineptitude of players like King, Morewood and Donald

Pens - Yes we will be running a special on all our series of pens

No FFS why do people want the club to fail and its name dragged through the mud. I suggest these "supporters" are actually Bears Supporters......

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

The AE special is to come..I think it will come with a bucket load of realism and negitivity

they are there because of all the clueless masses needing a clue...and a pen

Maybe you should get Matas or Byso to do a spelling and grammar check, that seems to be Matas peeve of the month :)

with emphasis on the correct representation of the Proper Noun :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Please add the NFI option. This is for those who don't have any clues, would miss them if they were given them and don't really deserve any. These lucky purchasers get the opportunity to meet with club officials to provide valuable insight to who should be purchased or sold, where players should be positioned and the amounts of money paid. They also get the "Des" package which enables them to have the coach visit their home and have him learn first hand how to run a football team, along with doing the dishes after dinner. The Platinum Version entitles the recipient to have the gonads of a player of their choice mounted on a gold plaque followed by a two week stint in the video-ref box at Brookvale Oval.

Maybe you should get Matas or Byso to do a spelling and grammar check, that seems to be Matas peeve of the month :)

with emphasis on the correct representation of the Proper Noun :)

Fro......that comes under the byso/mata package.

MB that package is called "the Enforcer"

Very clever with a provacative punch line :)

Thank you Byso, I try to keep my insults a class above calling someone "poof"
:lol:

I prefer not to lower myself to our young friend Daniels level :naughty:

more to the point i dont think daniel is the authorised rep for the vegas /sue pen range in nsw.mmmmmmmm, could be a court case brewing

I have made my own brand of cheap knock off pens. But we can strike a deal vegas.

Fro I suggest you read the last line of the Original Post......egotist

dont worry fluffy you get a discount for being a member of AE,its larger than the one you would receive for being a member of centrelink,dont tell your buddies down there though :dance: :dance:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2