Juliar vs Kev

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
2gv2c7a.jpg

these also look like the gay couple on MKR

Oh labor, what an embarrassment they are.

No matter what happens, will labor govern effectively?

No one in the party likes Rudd.

Vs

Gillard who can't win an election.

Good luck to them. Who would want to lead a party that barely has any power. Despite what idiots like Hadley says this country is in great shape. Low unemployment. Low interest rates. High wages.

It's been 25 years in the making. Let's keep it this way no matter who is in power. And let the Hadley's and Jones of the world go and live somewhere else.

Brookie4eva said:
Who ever wins, it will surely be a better option than Abbott.

Could not agree more

NBN = Faster emails (LOL!)
Global Warming = Myth

GO KEVIN GO

Sadly,not even with my maroon and white blood will
i ever vote for Tony Abbott,dumber than a post and
twice as thick but christ....brookvale would be better
with him in power.....i cant sacrifice my country for
$10m for brooky,it aint enough

The Eagle said:
Brookie4eva said:

Could not agree more

Global Warming = Myth

GO KEVIN GO

Sorry, what?
You are kidding right?

Global warming is far from a myth. I'll leave it to someone who has the energy to debate why.
Denying it will not get rid of the problem by the way.

Daniel said:
The Eagle said:
Brookie4eva said:

Could not agree more

Global Warming = Myth

GO KEVIN GO

Sorry, what?
You are kidding right?

Global warming is far from a myth. I'll leave it to someone who has the energy to debate why.
Denying it will not get rid of the problem by the way.

Tony Abbott believes global warming is a myth,i do not

For this reason alone i wouldnt vote for him,but he has stupidity that has no bounds

oh ok cool.

Yes anyone who believes it is a myth is not fit to govern this country. A Government has to think about future proofing the nation not just working for right now.

Dan

Gillard wins by as far as Manly did in 2008.

She just didnt look as good doing it.

bob dylan said:

Nor will it save the Labor party at the polls

The Eagle said:

For this reason alone i wouldnt vote for him,but he has stupidity that has no bounds

Nice spin Shane. Abbott has never said it was a myth. He has not denied it, only questioned the rate that CC is occurring. Labor supporters are so quick to forget the lies " There will be no carbon tax under a blah blah farking blah". I would give anything to see the back of the Labor party. Not just me but 60+% of the population. We are being governed by a Prime minister that has no mandate, that lied to the population to gain office! This is fact that cannot be disputed.
The Labor hacks that continue to support her and pretend that even at Labors worst, that the country is still better off without Abbott and the Libs should go and get their heads read.

After the last 7 days you would have to be a bloody idiot to think labor is worthy of a vote.

Daniel said:
bob dylan said:

Nor will it save the Labor party at the polls

Todays polls indicate she has made some headway in the last month.

I reckon Turnbull will be the next PM, I am not sure for which party. He wins either way.

WAMF said:
The Eagle said:

Nice spin Shane. Abbott has never said it was a myth. He has not denied it, only questioned the rate that CC is occurring. Labor supporters are so quick to forget the lies " There will be no carbon tax under a blah blah farking blah". I would give anything to see the back of the Labor party. Not just me but 60+% of the population. We are being governed by a Prime minister that has no mandate, that lied to the population to gain office! This is fact that cannot be disputed.
The Labor hacks that continue to support her and pretend that even at Labors worst, that the country is still better off without Abbott and the Libs should go and get their heads read.

I dont support Gillard,i support Rudd who was the only one who had a brain to run this country since Bob Hawke (Yes,Keating really was a pure merkin and hardly any better than Howard)

There will be no GST,liberal fanbois always leave that out to!

Im not a labour fanboi,i just think Abbott is a ****wit with a very small brain and is not the person who should be running any country,he is the very problem our country faces,uneducated and with no interest in learning or becoming better and i mock his belief system,im sorry but this country needs to be run by a proper government and NOT mere hope that god will save us,we need to save ourselves,something Abbott doesnt believe

If god is out there,he wants us to save ourselves instead of praying to his holyness,i doubt he likes lazy people

I honestly dont know who to vote for this time......both major parties are being ran by the biggest ****wits god has ever put breath into

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4