Judiciary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
They should hang their head in shame after last night !!

Don't know if anybody caught it on the weekend, but a Sharks 20s player clearly bit the arm of another player, clear video evidence of it, Warriors player made a complaint about it, ref and touch judge both commented that they could see the bit marks on the arm.

The punishment for this ? 1 week !!

We see blokes getting 2-3 weeks for accidental head highs but a clear bite only gets one !!

Yes, but what a great excuse he gave... "the Warriors player put his arm in my mouth, and because I'm an asthmatic and breath through my mouth I was suffocating...."
So why didn't you just pull your head away?
"Oh. I didn't think of that!"

You've got to give him credit - like the Alan Bond defence. The judiciary members must have thought the laugh was worth a downgrading.

I'm not sure the same excuse will work a second time.

Don't condone biting. But if his forearm wasn't near the other blokes mouth, this thread wouldn't exist.

For the record. I have a hard time breathing out of my nose also. If my mouth was covered by a forearm i wouldn't be able to breath easily either. Which would be compounded by the probability that he was doing it tough and breathing heavily.

Can't really prove it either way but as i said, if his arm hasn't near his face it wouldn't have teeth marks in it.

Stevo said:
Don't condone biting. But if his forearm wasn't near the other blokes mouth, this thread wouldn't exist.

For the record. I have a hard time breathing out of my nose also. If my mouth was covered by a forearm i wouldn't be able to breath easily either. Which would be compounded by the probability that he was doing it tough and breathing heavily.

Can't really prove it either way but as i said, if his arm hasn't near his face it wouldn't have teeth marks in it.

Imagine if Hoppa turned up with something similar lol

"but he put his arse right near my finger"

The Who said:
Yes, but what a great excuse he gave... "the Warriors player put his arm in my mouth, and because I'm an asthmatic and breath through my mouth I was suffocating...."
So why didn't you just pull your head away?
"Oh. I didn't think of that!"

You've got to give him credit - like the Alan Bond defence. The judiciary members must have thought the laugh was worth a downgrading.

I'm not sure the same excuse will work a second time.

It was as good as when Shayne Dunley's excuse for spitting was that he had reflux.

How many Storm players were cited for crusher tackles on Monday night?????

Stevo said:
For the record. I have a hard time breathing out of my nose also. If my mouth was covered by a forearm i wouldn't be able to breath easily either.

explains why you usually speak outta ya butt!

ah hahahahahahahahahaha cough hack wheeze

Just kidding mate, thought the line was there, sorry. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6