Judiciary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I'll be surprised if we get away without charge today.  Stuarts little dummy spit about a "cheap shot" on Hughes, Twoopoo being knocked out etc etc is likely to mean our players get the fine comb treatment.

Bitter little man.

Matabele link said:
I'll be surprised if we get away without charge today.  Stuarts little dummy spit about a \"cheap shot\" on Hughes, Twoopoo being knocked out etc etc is likely to mean our players get the fine comb treatment.

Bitter little man.

if thats the case the guy who hit kite high needs to sit out for a few aswell

Donnelly.  The irony of Donnelly hitting anyone would not be lost on those who sat through his insipid efforts for us earlier this century.

Matabele link said:
Donnelly.  The irony of Donnelly hitting anyone would not be lost on those who sat through his insipid efforts for us earlier this century.

Yep he was bad... but he's been bad just about everywhere he's ever been and he's been to a few places - Us, Sti, Sharks, GC, Mel come to mind.

Stuart is such an arsehole.  Why can't he just suck it up and leave it at that?  Mean little prick.  Just another reason to hate the man.

Othing wrong with the hit in Hughes. He had just offloaded the ball and was hit by choc. He was already commuted. Nothing in it.

But I did see one high shot from us that was missed

Late? Mate you show me how he could have physically pulled out of that. Next you'll defend matai

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6