Judiciary Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
THREE Manly players have been charged with high tackles but the Wests Tigers' Beau Ryan could serve a longer suspension than any of them after being booked for a "crusher" tackle in Monday night's NRL clash.

The NRL match review committee has handed winger Ryan a grade three dangerous contact charge for a 65th minute tackle on Sea Eagles opposite Michael Robertson.

Ryan appeared to grab Robertson around the neck and ram him into the ground.

He will be suspended for three matches if he pleads guilty and four if he unsuccessfully defends the charge at the NRL judiciary.

His tackle had been overshadowed by Manly players George Rose, Brent Kite and Kieran Foran all being placed on report for high shots during the 26-22 win at the Sydney Football Stadium.

Rose will miss only a week if he pleads guilty and two if he unsuccessfully defends the grade four careless tackle charge.

Kite and Foran will escape suspension after receiving grade one careless high tackle charges.

Canterbury hooker Michael Ennis will miss Friday night's clash with St George Illawarra after entering an early guilty plea to a grade two careless high tackle charge.

Warriors five-eighth James Maloney and Gold Coast's Bodene Thompson have escaped suspension after pleading guilty to grade one charges of dangerous contact with a kicker.

Matabele link said:
I thought it was going to be a lot worse than this.  

Yes we still have Mattai, Tony Willams, Perry and Bailey playing.

So Cross comes into the pack, god knows what Des will do with the backs

I can not believe they were even charged.  The players were falling ffs.  League is a tough contact sport and things like this happen, its not netball.  A penalty is all they warranted. 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2