Judiciary Rd3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly wins a game. Due to play roosters next week....

Politis and greenberg talk, toddy picks up the phone and as Marty is a no brainer to charge....decision is made to find another prop.

Lawrence is doing well....he's the one hit with a charge no one can see/find footage of.

Any other team would fight the charge and argue "it's ennis" as a defence and get off.

toddy and co will get their way though.

Esp with buettner on the panel (disgruntled norths nob)

:tinfoil:

Last edited:
I'm watching the replay and there is nothing around 24 mins - we had the ball and running up the field@:rolleyes:

23:22 there is the usual Ennis dive, no footage on Fox of the actual incident as Ennis is on his own writhing in birth pains - no penalty given, no stoppage of play :swear:

Well there must be some footage of it otherwise how do the MRC cite him ??

Well there must be some footage of it otherwise how do the MRC cite him ??
The Bunker has 36 camera angles that the Broadcasters choose feeds from.

The BJ incident was not deemed important to broadcast, so we see the lead up to the scrum and the writhing body of Ennis on his ownsome :eek:

This is why the subjectivity of the MRC is a concern. :wondering:

Just like all the Ref touches last week were not noticed by anyone else, the camera angle was not what Nein/Foxtel broadcast.

I think that this just adds to the 'consistency' argument.
If the Refs miss it, should it be left on the field? :rolleyes:
We can never pick up every transgression without the game losing its character @:cool:

Do the Clubs have access to all camera angles to use in the legal defense?

Pretty happy that Marty only got a week. I was expecting at least 3 due to Manly loading.
Lawrence, wtf???
Setting up things in favour of the stupid chooks.
What's with the quick turnaround too? Four nights recovery time!
Fair dinkum we're royally screwed by this draw.

The BJ charge puzzles me as much as anyone, but I don't think the conspiracy theories have much legs given Marty only got a week...

*Waits for the "That's what they want us to think" response...*

On the positive, if you had to lose your two in form forwards for one game....this'd be the one. Pretty handy replacements. Leary had a cracker in nsw cup apparently.

From what I have read it appears that BJ has been charged with kneeing Ennis in the groin.

Are they serious?
you mean vagina!

giphy.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8