Judiciary live

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Doesnt look good. Glenn said he anticipated he was going to get hit due to being in a few fights.. fark great advice... thats just dumb.. meanwhile fox keep replaying the bad image to children over and over

Rex said:
The prosecution took 8 minutes presenting their case on Blair last night and 16 minutes tonight. Trying twice as hard?
Lasted twice as long. Maybe Glenn's been going to AMI for some nasal spray treatment :)

Surely Glenn shouldn't get more than 3 weeks. The fact that he threw the first punch doesn't wash with me. Blair went looking for a fight and got what he wanted, that was plain for all to see. If he gets more than 3 than I would fully back an appeal.

This new laywer doesnt want to shut up,how the hell did that last merkin not have anything? Overrated and i hope he did not get a cent

NRL: #NRL judiciary is now deliberating Glenn Stewart’s Contrary Conduct charge [via Twitter]

Someone just told me that on the ABC they reported that Manly had new video evidence that showed Blair as the aggressor? Has anyone else heard this?

Doesn't want to shut up? He finished in 5 minutes. Blair's defence took 8 minutes. What's 5/8ths of three weeks?

Twitter
NRL:
#NRL Judiciary verdict: @manlyseaeagles forward Glenn Stewart guilty – will miss 3 weeks. [via Twitter]

Ceagle said:
yep, that is what we were all expecting

Hoped for 2 but expected 3.

Brissie Kid said:
So what happens to the 60 points deduction for being sent-off at the 20 minute mark?

Is that even a rule?

For this type of hearing they just give weeks which is just as well because he has a 20% loading to worry about.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4