Judiciary live

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bloody hell this thing is getting more air time than the death of dianna....looking forward to the weekends games and hopefully its then put to bed

Has this ever happened before ?? what a circus this is turning into, when the official website of the very entity charging the players with conduct contrary to the good of the game are profiting from broadcasting their little witch hunt. Will the NRL be affording live coverage rights to other media outlets or are they hoping to maximise their grubby little exposure with a monopoly on the "event".

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
They just tweet when certain things are happening - like person 1 has entered. person 1 is stating their case. judiciary are now meeting.. they did it with JT and Dave Taylor.. I wouldn't expect anything til like 8.30.

Chip and Chase said:
Has this ever happened before ?? what a circus this is turning into, when the official website of the very entity charging the players with conduct contrary to the good of the game are profiting from broadcasting their little witch hunt. Will the NRL be affording live coverage rights to other media outlets or are they hoping to maximise their grubby little exposure with a monopoly on the "event".

They did it live for Thurston & Dave Taylor this year

From @bulldogRitchie
Adam Blair pleading guilty tonight, Glenn Stewart pleading not guilty. Suggestions Blair may be called as a witness in the Stewart case...
web • 31/08/11 2:04 PM

They're selling postcards of the hanging
Theyre painting the passports brown
The beauty parlor is full of sailors
The circus is in town

Bob Dylan - Desolation Row

Gallop the Goose will be on NRL on Fox @ 7.30. Can't wait to see what he has to say when Glenn's charge gets dropped :)

The Club and Kaspersky must be loving this. It's lots of free media for us!! I've never seen us on the tele and papers since the storm game.

BREAKING: Manly have sacked Glenn Stewart's legal counsel ahead of the judiciary meeting and are seeking an adjournment

source: telegraph twitter.

okkkk then.

this is rediculous ! Get your acts together, i dont think theres ever been an adjournemnt, can you imagine the media pump up if this is true !

I wouldn't put it past the media to have this wrong though either

Twiiter

BulldogRitchie Dean Ritchie
Looks as though Glenn Stewart case will still proceed tonight....

DanGinnane Dan Ginnane
Strange stuff with manly. I'll explain what the latest is and the stance of the #NRL at 5pm on Triple M Sydney
14 minutes ago

DanGinnane Dan Ginnane
Manly wanted an adjournment & spoke to #NRL today but they still have to turn up tonight & ask in person. Adjournments not new but v unusual

Are we trying to downgrade lussick or not? Theres conflicting articles going bout. Hes copped 3 games.. did we accept that?

They want between 500-700 points for Blair's contrary conduct charge from FSN CHANNEL 513,will post more when more news is available

Bellew has argued Blair's involvement ends after 3 seconds at which time Snake gets there with Foran to take him down

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6