Judiciary charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Bulldog Hickey charged over high tackle
AAP

Bulldogs prop Jarrad Hickey will escape suspension for a tackle which left Penrith's Frank Puletua with a fractured eye socket despite being charged by the NRL match review committee on Monday.

Hickey has been charged with a grade one careless high tackle for the 20th minute shot on Puletua in Saturday's 30-4 win to the Panthers.

The low grading means he will escape a ban regardless of whether he enters an early guilty plea or chooses to defend the charge at the NRL judiciary.

Puletua left the field soon after the tackle and is likely to be sidelined for six to eight weeks.

Manly interchange forward Mark Bryant was the only other player to be charged.

He was hit with a grade one dangerous throw charge for a 39th minute tackle on Brisbane's Dave Taylor.

Bryant will escape suspension with an early guilty plea and will miss one match if he unsuccessfully fights the charge at the judiciary.

Bryant basically entered a guilty plea on the ground after he did it :)

Got up with his hand up and basically gave himself up, can't see them wasting a night at the judiciary for this one.

I'd fight it.

Honestly, he's nothing special and why not try and get a clean sheet. All you have to lose is one half assed front rower for 1 week.

Bryant has to play and start this week if Kite is out

He always plays a lot better when starting usually makes a good 120 - 130m

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4