Judasiciary Joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jeez 4 weeks for that. Obviously trying to stamp authority re: the shoulder charge, but that's quite excessive for me. TBH a 2 match ban is fair, 4 is a very significant rubbing out.

And 1 for Kite? Looks like someone doesn't want Manly Warringah winning another premiership.

The DT aka Rothtool called it and the Judas circus lap dogs just tapped to the beat. Makes me sick watching this **** year after year while the purple scum get away with the same garbage and Billy golden showers boy gets praised for it.

If there ever was a Judiciary charge that should be challenged, it should be this one.

Manly will get off this charge if they take it to court.

There is no way you can ban someone for an accidental head clash.

If they take into account of the shoulder charge, then Nathan Merritt and Billy Slater should also have copped a ban!

---

mickqld said:
The DT aka Rothtool called it and the Judas circus lap dogs just tapped to the beat. Makes me sick watching this s**t year after year while the purple scum get away with the same garbage and Billy golden showers boy gets praised for it.

I've read his garbage yesterday and could not believe this moron is supposed to be a journalist. The obvious bias (against the spirit of journalism) was absolutely repulsive.

---

What about the crusher tackle in the scum game, the refs were yelling, crusher, crusher and it got a penalty. Where is the citation from the jokedishery for that one

MissKate said:
What about the crusher tackle in the scum game, the refs were yelling, crusher, crusher and it got a penalty. Where is the citation from the jokedishery for that one

Exactly Kate. Watch any Storm game and you'll see at least a dozen of them. I don't remember Kite being put on report so the review committee is going over us with a fine tooth comb while the purple scum are sweet. Pathetic doesn't even come close to describing this.

Ive actually got no problem with a player going on report/fronting the judiciary for a shoulder charge...AS LONG AS IT HAPPENS TO ANYONE WHO DOES IT!! Obviously we are in the Absolutely Rancid Leadership's sights.Be intersesting to see how many players (from ALL clubs) stay down now after even an innocuous (spelling??) hit.

Ritchie needs to be suspended for the late hit. 1 week max. It is a joke that the should charge rule has seen both Slater and Merrit escape sanction, If I remember Slater's hit took out the Cowgirls player and Merrits saved a try. The NRL need ton modify the rule. Shoulder charges shlould be legal provided they are below the shoulders. Very simple really.

sheridanstand78 said:
Ritchie needs to be suspended for the late hit. 1 week max. It is a joke that the should charge rule has seen both Slater and Merrit escape sanction, If I remember Slater's hit took out the Cowgirls player and Merrits saved a try. The NRL need ton modify the rule. Shoulder charges shlould be legal provided they are below the shoulders. Very simple really.

Fair dinkum, our club should appeal and sue the panel for damages. Blind Freddy could tell you that our players are not being judged fairly, compared to Slater and Merrit.

What did Kitey do:huh:
Dangerous Contact - Unnecessary Head/neck Pressure
It wasn't that long haired idiot taking a dive surely?

Fa'awesome should fight the charge.
There are at least a dozen shoulder charges in the NRL in 2013, all with penalties and no judiciary, as precedence for his case.:exclamation:
Get the guy who got Mini off last year!

Laughable that the accidental head clash earns the ire of the judiciary, yet the deliberate kick to the head of an oncoming Player does not:mad:

Hope Manly fight it, as the 100 carry over points later in the year means more than now.

Against all odds in 2013 - how Manly win Premierships :angel:

All we ever want is a fair shake. It seems from the articles that we are not getting it.

So much for the new NRL commmission.

Moondog said:
It's like Gallop never really left.

Speaking of Gallop. The news has a story tonight about soccer hooligans and at the completion of the story they said:

No comment was received from Soccer Australias David Gallop.

Insert picture of a dumb looking Gallop here >>>>>>

Jatz Crackers said:
Moondog said:
It's like Gallop never really left.

Speaking of Gallop. The news has a story tonight about soccer hooligans and at the completion of the story they said:

No comment was received from Soccer Australias David Gallop.

Insert picture of a dumb looking Gallop here >>>>>>

No comment as yet probably due to the fact that the Wanderers are owned by Football Australia.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Moondog said:
It's probably just as well. Every time he opens his mouth the nation gets collectively dumber.

You talking about Gallop or Gillard. Maybe they're 1 in the same.

like someone said,they wonder slothfield and Zorba are still good mates,surely he wouldnt condone this attack on his so called beloved eagles

I don't think Fa'aoso could have been much more unlucky. He is really paying the price for the tackle being slightly late and for the accidental head clash.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4