Judasiciary Joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
That'll do me. Richie 4 weeks for a shoulder charge/ accidental head clash while Sandow, Slater and others barely attract a ****ing penalty.
Kite 1 week for unnecessary head pressure when all I ever see when i watch a Storm game is their ****ing protected species players laying on and crushing peoples heads and necks. This is just outright blatant ****ing bias bulls**t. Nothing has changed with these judasiciary c**k suckers.

vent mick vent. It's good for the soul mate. ;)

and yes you are right, it is total BS....

*NRL*

It costs 31 pieces of silver to contest the charges.

But we'll accept 30.

What was also annoying was that there were 2 other shoulder charges in that game from Titans players and neither were even penalised because our players didn't fall over

mickqld said:
Never again. What a fiasco.

I hope you know what trouble your going to put me to now ? I will need to build an extension at the kidnap venue if I am to fit all your family in.

Daniel said:
What was also annoying was that there were 2 other shoulder charges in that game from Titans players and neither were even penalised because our players didn't fall over

Imagine if we did. I would much prefer we lose games than watch a Manly player carry on like a soccer player.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8